Niall : Stomach pain

"Ugggghhhhh." you screamed, your face muffled in the pillow.
“Princess?" Niall asked from the doorway.
“What?" you replied, your face still muffled.
“What’s wrong babygirl?" He walked over and sat down beside you.
“I think I’m supposed to start my period in a few days, and these cramps are killing me."
“Hmm. Is there anything I can get you? Something to drink, do you want something to eat? I can go out and get something. Chocolate usually helps right?" He rambled.
You kept shaking your head stubbornly at all his requests.
“Yes, chocolate does help, but I don’t want any."
He began rubbing your lower back, drawing different patterns with his fingers, applying more pressure occasionally. 
He continued doing this for a while, relaxing your back, but not doing much for the pain that was continuing in your sides.
“You can stop now Niall." you said, rolling over on your side.
“That didn’t help any?" 
“It felt nice, but it didn’t do much for my cramps, baby." you sighed.
“Hmm." He looked at the ground then snapped his eyes up to you after a moment.
“What?" you asked.
A smirk began playing on his face.
“I know what will make your stomach stop hurting."
He grinned, and climbed on top of you.
“Niall," you groaned. “I’m not in the mood for that."
“So you’re saying I don’t turn you on?" 
He ran one of his hands threw his hair and casually lifted off his shirt. His abs coming into view, along with his perfectly toned torso, and extremely flattering chest hair.
“No. No I’m definitely not saying that." you licked your lips at the sight of his body.
“What is it then?" he asked, leaning down, his face dangerously close to yours. You could taste his breathe on your lips. You began to ache for him almost immediately. 
“It just hurts. I don’t know if that would help. Don’t you think it would just make it hurt more?"
“Oh no, not at all. The best kind of relief you can get from this pain," he slowly licked your neck, and then gently nibbled on your ear.
“Is an orgasm." he whispered.
Chills went down your spine. Niall always knew what got to you.
“Okay, Niall," the words slowly fell from your mouth. “you win." 
You had always given into him fairly easily, even when you were mad. No matter the situation, you couldn’t resist him.
“I might have won, but you’ll be the one winning in a few minutes." He winked at you.
His fingers made their way to the bottom of your shirt, lifting it up slowly, his warm hands grazing your sides. He pulled it over your head while unclasping your bra with his other hand. 
You had always been insecure about your breasts, but Niall always made you feel like the most beautiful girl in the world, you had gotten much more comfortable around him seeing your bare body, even though you were sometimes ashamed of it.
His lips traveled down your neck and collarbone, his teeth nipped and sucked at the spots he knew you liked most. His hands continued to travel down your body, reaching your thighs. He slid his hand under the edge of your sweatpants, effortlessly pulling them down. 
“There’s my bum." He said as he pulled the sweatpants completely off.
You suppressed a chuckle, you always thought it was cute that Niall had some strange fascination with your rear. His fingers trailed back up your legs, slightly stopping at the edge of your panties. 
“Wait Niall," 
He looked up at you questioningly.
“You said I would be the one winning in a few minutes," his head tilted slightly as you scooted yourself back away from him. “so doesn’t that mean that you should be the one underneath me?" 
He chuckled under his breath.
“Considering that it’s you were talking about, I suppose you’re right." 
Niall always knew you didn’t like him going down on you, although he could always please you that way when you let him, but in your opinion there were other ways he could satisfy you. Like letting you please him for instance.
He got up and laid on the bed, his back pressing into the comforter as you hovered above him. 
“I have a question." you asked.
He raised his eyebrow at you.
“Why are you still dressed?"
He smiled and you pulled his pants and boxers from him in one motion.
“There’s my bum." you said mimicking him.
You did love Niall’s ass, but there was something else that was begging for your attention.
Niall’s member lay against his stomach, the tip almost reaching his belly button. 
Your hands eagerly found themselves to him, your fingers trailing along his length, your hand grasping around him. He sighed against your soft touch upon him. There wasn’t anything that you loved more than pleasing Niall.
You continued to stroke him, twirling your hand around his shaft, massaging the tip, applying different pressure. Niall moaned and this sent you over the edge, you were trying to hold back but couldn’t wait any longer.
You slowly licked his member, from base to tip, savoring the protruding vein that ran up his length. You flicked your tongue on the spot under his tip and Niall tensed. You took all of him in your mouth, as far as you could, and began stroking the part that you couldn’t reach. Your tongue swirled around his tip as you brought your head up again, then descended downward, licking and sucking his base. 
Niall’s fingers knotted in your hair.
"(Y/N)" He moaned.
That was all you needed. You pumped him faster, your hand gripping around his shaft. You kept your mouth on his tip and sucked more. His stomach tightened and you could feel that his release was near. You cupped his balls with your other hand as his breathing began getting more rugged. You looked up at him, he was watching you intently, the blue in his eyes shining, dark, framed by his thick lashes. 
"(Y/N), I’m…" was all he managed to say.
You gladly kept up your pace, quickening just a little. Niall released into your mouth with a loud groan. You savored his flavor, the warm delicate cream enticing your tongue. You swallowed the liquid and pumped him for more. 
“Good god baby." He rested his head back. “Come ‘ere." 
He pulled you to him, his lips finding yours eagerly. He turned you over on your side and pulled your panties aside, pushing two fingers into you immediately. You gasped and grabbed his shoulders. 
His lips never left yours as his fingers worked inside you. He went a little deeper and twirled his fingers up, repeating the motion. He knew this drove you crazy. You soon felt the familiar feeling growing in your stomach; you bit down on Niall’s lip in anticipation. Your hand tightened on the back on his neck and he took his fingers from you. 
“What the hell Niall?"
“Patience (Y/N),"
You scoffed at him.
“Niiiiaaaaallll. Stop being an asshole." 
He chuckled as he repositioned himself over you. He rubbed his member up and down your core, teasing you.
“Get inside me."
He slowly pushed himself into you, stopping halfway.
“You’re starting to piss me off."
“Good. I like it when you’re mad." He winked at you again. 
“Niall, if you don’t fuck me right n-" you were interrupted as he plowed himself into you. You moaned very loud, putting your arms behind your head, gripping the covers. Niall grabbed your hips, going deeper inside you. His hips rocked against you, diving into you at a steady pace, driving you mad. He lifted your legs onto his shoulders, hovering over you, he put his hands on the headboard and pumped into you faster, going even deeper than before. You kissed his neck, your hands tearing at his shoulders. The headboard crashed against the wall with each of Niall’s thrusts, but was almost inaudible due to the moans and grunts that were escaping you and Niall. He suddenly pulled out of you, and you sighed.
“Turn over babe." 
You did as he said, crouching before him on all fours. 
He grabbed your ass with both of his hands, pushing you back onto him. He pumped into you slowly, you grunted wanting him. Niall sensed your desire.
“Beg for it baby." He whispered.
“Please Niall. Please."
“How bad do you want it?"
“Bad."
“Really bad?" He asked leaning forward, kissing the back of your neck.
“Yes Niall!" you nearly screamed, getting agitated.
He slammed into you, his hand twined in your hair, pulling your head back. Niall put his other hand on your lower back, pushing down, as you arched your back. 
A grunt escaped his lips and you nearly lost it. He slapped your ass, the force nearly vibrated through you. He gripped you tightly, and you knew you were going to be bruised, you didn’t even know if you were going to be able to walk after the things that Niall was doing to you, but you really didn’t care. You started to lose yourself as he began pushing you over the edge. 
“You close?" he breathed.
All you could do was mumble and nod weakly.
Niall kept pounding into you, his thrusts becoming sloppy. He began leaving wet kisses across your back and neck, and you knew he was close as well. 
“Cum for me.” He managed to say through his heavy breathing. 
You released onto him, the intense pleasure washing over you, clouding your mind, your thoughts. The only thing that your brain could comprehend was the amount of pleasure your body was feeling. 
A vast number of profanities left Niall’s mouth as he was brought to his climax as well. 
Both of your breathing slowed as Niall slipped himself out of you. You instantly recoiled at the empty feeling, longing for him to be inside you again.
“Come here, babygirl.” He whispered, bringing you into his arms.
You kissed him passionately, your fingers knotted in his hair, pulling him closer to you.
“Did that help?”
The pain you had felt in your side had completely vanished. The only thing you felt was the severe lust for Niall, and the soreness he had created. 
“Yes, much better than chocolate.” 
Niall smiled, putting both of his hands on your cheeks, lightly stroking your face with his thumb.
“Good, I love you.” He kissed your forehead.
“I love you more Niall.”

Written by: http://emerald-eyes-obsidian-heart.tumblr.com/