1. Hi!

Pierre was sitting in a corner of the library, reading his book in silence. I was watching him from afar, not knowing if I should go speak to him or not. The little voice in my head was telling me that it was a bad idea but I never listened to it. Really, I should but it was more fun not to. 

I sighed dreamily as I continued to watch my love. He was really concentrated in his book and when he started reading, he couldn't stop and everything around him disappeared. It was always the librarian who had to tell him that the bell rang because he never heard it. He was too focused on his reading. 

I wasn't a stalker, most of the time at least. I just loved to watch him. He was so captivating. So cute and adorable. I couldn't resist watching him. But now it was going to change and right now. I took a deep breath before I walked to him. Some prying eyes directly came on me but I ignored them. They weren't going to stop me from talking to him.

I finally reached Pierre's table and as I guessed, he didn't notice me immediately. I pulled the chair in front of him and his eyes came on me. He frowned at my presence. He gave me a questioning look as I sat down, ready to have our very first conversation.

"Hi!" I started with a cheerful smile and he frowned once more. He stared at me for some seconds before clearing his throat.

"H-hi," he said back unsure if he should speak or not. I smiled. He was so cute. I could hear the shyness in his voice. Pierre was a very out going boy when you got to know him. He was most likely confident in himself but when he met new people, he became suddenly really shy. At least, that was what I noticed.

"So what are you reading?" I asked him, looking at the book in his hand.

"The Moving Finger by Agatha Christie," he replied and I nodded. I had no idea who the hell was that Agatha Christie. I didn't like to read. I hated it even. I found it boring and I couldn't stay in place for more than one hour. "Excuse me but why are talking to me, Declan?" he asked me, acting polite.

"You know my name," I exclaimed but I wasn't too surprise that he did.

"You are popular here," he said slowly and I smirked.

"Why am I popular?" I asked him, even thought I already knew the answer to this question. I just wanted to know what he was going to reply.

"Well, you.." he started, unsure of what to say. He rubbed the back of his neck, averting his eyes, "You never come to church and mostly everyone in town come to church."

"I'm sure that there is another reason," I told him with a smirk and he gulped.

We lived in a small town. Nearly everyone here was religious and prayed god so they all went to church. I was myself religious but I never went to church for the simple reason that nobody wanted me to put one foot in their sacred place. According to them, I was a sin and a sin couldn't come in a religious place. A sin couldn't also be among them, them servant of god, but I was and they had to live with it.

"I think that you need to go," Pierre said at last but I didn't listen to him. Instead, I made myself comfortable in my seat. It was lunch time and I had about twenty more minutes to speak to him.

"So Pierre, you didn't tell me the reason why I was popular," I told him with a sigh.

"Go away," he said.

"Why?" I questioned and he shook his head.

"I don't want to speak to you," he replied.

"Why?" I asked him again.

"I don't know what to say," he replied.

"Alright, how about I ask you questions and you answer?" I suggested but he still shook his head.