33. Declan's Birthday.

"So you had a dream about me? You know, I'm still waiting for you to tell me more about it."

"I don't think that right now is the right time or the right place to talk about that."

"Why?"

"Because we are not alone and we are at my work place so talking about my little wet dream about you will have to wait."

Pierre blushed at my words and I chuckled at the expression on his face. I brought my glass to my lips and took a sip of my drink. We were both sitting at a table, in the almost empty cupcake shop. Only a group of familiar faces surrounded us, no clients were there as the CLOSED sign was on the door. 

"You had a wet dream about me. I did not know that little detail," my love informed me, his cheeks still red. 

"You would have preferred that I told you about it sooner?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I don't know," he replied. "But I have been asking myself a lot of questions about that dream."

I smirked. 

Actually, he had been trying to figure out what happened in my dream for about one week now but the only thing that I allowed myself to tell him was that I had a dream with him in it. It was kind of amusing to see that it was bothering him a lot. To be honest, the dream troubled me a bit at first but I was used to having wet dream about my love so I quickly returned to my normal state.

"Declan," Joshua said, walking to us from behind and he placed one hand on my shoulder. "I think that it's time for me to give you your birthday gift."

Pierre looked at him with a smile while I was curious about what he got me. The truth was that I was not expecting any gifts today. Since a few days ago, I already told myself that the day of my birthday was not going to be different from any other day. 

Why did I tell myself that? 

Well, for the past years, the day that I was born was not celebrated in my family. No one wished me happy birthday and of course, it hurt a lot. So in order to avoid unnecessary pain, I started to not expect anything from anyone. No birthday for me and honestly, this year, I did not expect it to change at all. 

That was why I was really surprised when a group of people screamed happy birthday at my face when I entered the cupcake shop. I just stared at all of them, asking myself what the hell was going on. I did not think that anyone knew about my birthday as I did not recall telling anyone about it but turned out that I told Joshua about it a few weeks ago and he went to tell Pierre who decided to throw me a birthday party.

My love was just so sweet. 

With the help of Joshua, they found a place to organize this little party, food, people that I could bear the presence of and they even dragged Mama into this. For me, she closed the cupcake shop for the day so that we could celebrate my birthday here. That pleased me to see that they cared about me this much.

"What did you get me?" I asked Joshua, raising my head up to look at him and he smirked before coming to stand in front of me, his hands hidden behind his back. I placed my glass on the table and looked at him.

"After some long time of thinking and searching, I finally found the perfect gift for you," he declared and then he showed me the gift in his hand. "Happy birthday, my friend."