55. Just A Little Moment.

JOSHUA: Hey, I've heard around that Pierre got into a fight with a guy at the cupcake shop yesterday. Is that like real news? Pierre Lois fought with someone?!

I sighed when I read Joshua's text and I turned around on my bed to lie on my back.

DECLAN: Yeah, it's the truth and let's say that I got in deep shit because of that fight.

I officially got suspended from work for two weeks.

Like seriously!

God, I thought that as Mama was not present at the cupcake shop, I would be able to avoid getting shout at for the night but of course, someone had to call her to inform her about what happened and she immediately appeared out of nowhere. Needless to say that she was furious. When she asked to know how that fight started, all fingers were pointed on me and I had no other choice but to tell her about the situation.

She was not so happy to hear my explanations and she ended up suspending me for two weeks. She made it clear to me that she wouldn't pay me for those two weeks. I had no way out of it. According to her, I could have prevented this fight from happening and I had to admit that she was totally right. I should have intervened way sooner during the argument between Evan and Pierre but no, I did not do anything and the situation got out of hand.

Evan was also officially banned from the cupcake shop, even though I was sure that he wouldn't have come back any time soon, and concerning Pierre, Mama did not want to see him again until he properly apologized to her and repaid her in some way for what he did. I guessed that Mama was really serious when she told me, the first time that I met her, that she did not want anyone to disturb her peaceful atmosphere.

JOSHUA: Man, someone just sent me a video of the fight. I can't believe my own eyes!!!

Of course, videos are flying around.

DECLAN: You tell me about it.

JOSHUA: But what was Pierre even doing at the cupcake shop at this hour? And why did he fight with the milkshake guy?

I sighed once again.

DECLAN: The milkshake guy, like you said, is Evan. You know, the guy with whom I nearly had sex with at the party, I told you about him.

JOSHUA: Oh, yeah, you're very first o.O

DECLAN: Well, he provoked Pierre and the latter threw some milkshake on him and they ended up fighting.

JOSHUA: And I'm guessing that you are the reason behind this fight.

DECLAN: We can say that and now Mama suspended me for two weeks.

JOSHUA: Sweet, Declan, really sweet, two guys fighting over you, I bet you feel special.

DECLAN: Not at all. Because of Evan, things somehow got more complicated between Pierre and me.

JOSHUA: Damn, you need to tell me more about it. You don't have anything planned for today right?

DECLAN: Yeah, I'm going to stay at home. I have nowhere else to be anyway.

JOSHUA: Okay, I have to go to work but when I will be done, I'll come at your place and you will give me details about what happened.

DECLAN: Great.

I placed my phone away and soon after, it vibrated, signaling that Joshua replied something but I did not take it to see what it was. It was probably not so important. I stared at the ceiling, wondering what the hell I could possibly do to pass time until Joshua arrives. God, it was Saturday morning and normally on Saturdays, I was supposed to go to work but now because of what happened, I did not have anything to do.