29. Revision Time.

Chapter dedicated to WhyIsMimoTaken!! Thank you so much for all the votes and comments! They make my day!! You're awesome!

****

"I'm failing in Maths, this is inevitable," Pierre complained as he hit his head against his Maths book. "Oh my god, why am I so dumb?"

I chuckled at him and then rolled my eyes. We were sitting in the school library, lots of books placed on the table between us. Exams were near and it was important to start the revision work. Pierre decided that we chose revise together. At first, it was supposed to be Joshua, Pierre and I but my friend had to go back home as he started feeling sick, so it was only my love and I.

"Love, you are the most intelligent person that I know," I informed him and he shook his head quickly.

"I'm a failure in Maths. This is so hard," he said. "I try my best but each time, I can't seem to excel in the subject."

"To excel? This is not so necessary," I told him. "You don't have to be the best in everything that you do."

"No, I have to," he protested. "My parents don't appreciate my Maths' grades. I need to get them up. I have to find a way."

He was actually being funny right now. The expression on his face, the way he moved his hands quickly as he spoke, I could not hold on my laughter and he glared at me.

"This is not funny," he said with a groan. "I'm in desperate need of help but you are not helping me at all."

I was unaware that Pierre was weak in Maths. For me, he was a brilliant kid and I knew for a fact that all of his teachers always talked nicely of him. Excelling in the subject wasn't necessary for him, he was talented in other things. But of course, I did not think that he would listen to me if I told him that, as he was more scared of his parents than anything else.

Seriously, those people needed to give him a little bit of freedom. He did not have to be the perfect son with perfect grades in everything. He was already perfect, super good grades or not.

"Alright, I'm going to help you," I told my love as I took the Maths book from his hand. He looked at me with hopeful eyes. "I'm good enough in Maths, I will give you a few tips."

"You will be like my tutor?" he questioned and after five seconds of thinking, I nodded and he squealed in excitement, grabbing my hand. "Thank you so, so much! You are saving my life!"

"Honestly, I think that you are going to succeed with or without my help," I told him but he did not seem to agree with me. "Okay, what do you want me to explain?"

"Everything," he replied excitedly and I looked at him with widened eyes.

"Everything?" I repeated in disbelief. That was a lot.

"Yeah, everything from the very start," he said enthusiastically and I blinked.

"Alright," I agreed slowly.

"Thanks, darling," he chuckled at his own words and I huffed.

"You know, I feel really weird when you call me darling," I informed him and he shrugged.

"Now you know how I feel when you call me love," he said.

"Come on, I know that you like it," I teased him and he rolled his eyes.

"No comments," he said, trying to hide his smile.

"Aw, love, you are so sweet," I looked at him lovingly.

"Can we concentrate on the revision, please?" he asked me then. "You can continue to compliment me afterwards."

I let out a laugh and then nodded. I liked the fact that he was more comfortable with me. Now I could call him love as much as I wanted while knowing that it made him happy. I could touch him while knowing that I had some effects on him, some good reactions.