39. Lunch At Pierre's.

"Declan, you're here finally," Pierre greeted me as he opened the door of his house. He gave me a big bright smile and I eyed him from up and down. He was wearing a mickey mouse apron.

"Hello, beautiful," I told him, a smirk coming on my face as I folded my arms over my chest

"Hello, beautiful," I told him, a smirk coming on my face as I folded my arms over my chest. He rolled his eyes and pushed me playfully on the shoulder.

"Don't ever call me that again," he stated and he stepped aside to let me in.

I chuckled and then walked in the house. That place did not change at all since the last time that I came here. It was still cold and not so welcoming to me, or at least that was the feeling that I got each time I came here. My love was the only flicker of warm of the house.

"You did not come to church today," Pierre said as he closed the door behind me. "You did not inform me that you were not going to come."

"Yeah, well, I woke up late and I did not think of texting you as I knew that I was going to come at your house later," I replied to him and he nodded slowly.

"Oh, I thought that something had happened to you," he said quietly and I smiled at him.

"You always think of the worst," I told him with a brief shake of head. "Don't worry, next time, I will warn you about any absences, love." I grabbed his hand and he looked at me curiously as I placed a soft kiss on it. His cheeks turned a light shade of red and he quickly pulled his hand away.

"Don't do that. My mom is here," he scolded me and I mentally sighed. "She's currently taking a shower but still, don't risk it with her." He took a few steps before stopping to look back at me. "Come with me. I was just about to go prepare our lunch."

"Hmm, what's on the menu?" I asked him as I followed him to the kitchen.

"Macaroni cheese," he replied and he frowned at his own words. "Not really something incredible."

"I don't mind. I wanted something simple anyway," I told him and he went to grab a stool before giving it to me so that I could sit. I did so and I noticed a tablet on the counter. Pierre took it and started touching the screen.

"I was searching for a recipe to make on the internet but I realized that I don't have the necessary ingredients," he said. "Though, I have an idea for the desert. You are okay with that?"

He turned the tablet around to show me the screen and I licked my lips.