73. Butterflies & Rainbows.

"Declan, what are you doing here?" Pierre asked me in surprise when I stepped into the detention classroom. My love was siting at the back, alone, with a book in his hands and I knew that he wasn't doing anything special right now but the only sight of him was somehow enough to stun me entirely. 

"Declan," he spoke again, seeing that I wasn't reacting and he stood up from his seat, now walking to me. It was at that moment that my body finally moved and I went to join him. Once he was close enough to me, I let my bag fall on the ground and grabbed him by his face before smashing my lips against his. He replied to the kiss almost natural, wrapping his arms around my neck to pull me closer.

I could feel my whole body heat up at that mere physical contact and I knew that he was having the same reaction too, and that only made me want more, much more, so I lifted him off the floor, making him yelp in surprise. My hands firmly grabbing his butt, I went to place him on top of the closest table and then slowly started leaving a trail of kisses down his body. 

"What are you doing?" he asked me then, looking down at me with a smile, as I was kissing his chest over his shirt.

"Kissing you," I breathed out, still moving down, and he laughed.

"I mean here. What are you doing here?" he reformulated his question just as my head reached his crotch. I didn't think twice about it and kissed him again right there, adding a little bit of pressure so that he could feel it over the fabric, and even though it was a simple kiss over his jeans, my love immediately reacted.

"Declan!" he shouted in both surprise and surely a little bit of horror. His hands went down to grip me by my hair and I supposed that he wanted to push my head away but he was taken so unexpectedly that he ended up pulling me closer and his legs closed instinctively, thus keeping my head well pressed against his lower region.

He let out an unexpected moan, not being able to stop his own body from reacting, and I swear, even if I was cut out of air with my head stuck between his legs, that was such a beautiful moment for me. Though, of course, Pierre didn't think the same and he eventually let go of me and pushed me away with his foot, his face turning into a beautiful shade of red.

"Oh my god! What the - Declan!" he shouted angrily as I was laughing my ass off on the floor. "Are you crazy?!"

"Love, fuck, that was really hot," I told him, a big smile on my face, and he looked at me in disbelief. 

"H-hot? In what universe was that hot?" he exclaimed and he immediately stood on his feet. "You kissed my - and I - I - I - m-moaned!"

He hid his face behind his hands, completely embarrassed but really, there was nothing for him to be embarrassed about. I stood up on my feet and walked to him, grabbing his hands to remove them in front of his face. He tried to fight back but I wrapped my arms around him and he buried his face into my neck. For the first few seconds, I simply hugged him tight, feeling his warm, but then, slowly, I moved my hands down to touch his butt. I felt him tense.

"Declan," he said, his tone hard, "Did you come here to sexually arrest me?"

"Hmm, no," I smirked and moved my mouth to his ear. "I just wanted to see my boyfriend," I whispered and he held on his breath at the word 'boyfriend'. He pulled his face back to look at me, his eyes looking bright, and I couldn't stop myself from kissing him. His hands tried to push me away but his lips continued to kiss me. 

"N-no," he tried to say but it sounded more like a moan. Okay, I really needed to stop. It wasn't the right place to be making-out with him like that. Mr. Harold was going to get here at any moment and it would be bad if he was to see us like this but god, it felt like forever since I was last so close to my love, and I couldn't control myself.