36. Treehouse.

Pierre was looking at me with a glare. The fact that he was annoyed was very clear to me. My current behavior was getting on his nerves but somehow, I found it really amusing, so I simply ignored him and did what I wanted.

"Body rock, girl, I can feel your body rock."

"Declan, stop."

"Eh, eh, eh."

"Declan!"

"Take your bow, you're on the hottest ticket now, oh, eh, eh, eh. We gonna party like it's 3012 tonight. I wanna show you-"

"Enough!" Pierre exclaimed with a groan but I did not really want to stop, so instead, I continued to move my head from side to side to the beat of the music, humming happily.

"Cause all I need is a beauty and a beat who can make my life complete," I sang, now moving my body and my love gave me one of those looks that said that he wanted to kill me. I was so enjoying myself.

An angry frown still on his face, he grumbled. "I thought that you did not like Justin Bieber."

"I don't," I agreed, "But Beauty and a Beat is one of the few songs that I like enough from him."

He rolled his eyes. "Stop singing and talk to me."

"Talk to you about what?" I asked him and no words came out of his mouth. I took that as my cue to continue my singing. I let out a chuckle when he groaned once again, "I like my voice."

"You should ask yourself if I like it," he murmured and I smirked. I came closer to him, leaning towards his ear.

"Cause all I need!" I shouted at him and he jumped away due to the high pitch of my voice. His glare seemed to harden and I received a slap which made me laugh.

My love and I were currently walking through the forest towards his tree house. We were a few days away before exams and I thought that him and I should do something relaxing before the D day. The idea of going to his tree house came to him and now on his beautiful Sunday afternoon, here we were walking to his favorite place of the whole world.

Pierre miraculously succeeded to convince our parents to let us go and due to my good behavior lately, they accepted to let us be together alone for one hour without any surveillance of any sort. Our time was really limited as we had to take the bus, walk through the forest and see the house but still, it was something and I was not going to complain.

"Declan, you finally have me all to yourself without anyone here, so why are you not talking?" My love asked me, almost desperate. "Say something."

"Hmm, no," I shook my head. "I want to sing, so unless you have a particular topic in mind, I won't talk."

"You want me to make conversation," he concluded, pointing at himself, confused, and I nodded. The expression on his face suggested that it was a super hard task. Most of the time, it was me who tried to make conversation and for once, I would like him to try it out. Besides, he always seemed to ask interesting questions. "Who was your first crush?"

The question succeeded to take me by surprise, even though, I was expecting something completely unexpected.

"Lucas," I replied and he blinked.

"Lucas Martinez?" he questioned, hesitant. "The one whose family is the richest of town?" I nodded and he gulped. "Oh, he-he's something, an interesting boy."

"He's an asshole," I told him.

"Oh, thank god," he let out a sigh of relief. "I despise him."

"Yeah, he has this effect on people," I said with a laugh and he nodded quickly.