71. It's Official.

I didn't really know what to expect when I decided to get out of my bed to go to Pierre's house. I obviously did not plan to meet with Kenny downstairs. It was supposed to be a quiet runaway and I didn't once think that Hans and Joshua would find themselves at our house at one in the morning.

"Seriously, Declan," Joshua told me in disbelief as he rubbed his tired eyes. My best friend was in his pajamas with a leather jacket on. He just arrived at my house a few minutes ago on his scooter. "What the hell am I doing here?" he asked me, obviously annoyed that I woke him up with my phone call. "What did you mean by I want to go see Pierre?"

"I meant exactly what I said," I replied to him, "I want to see him and now."

"Now?" my friend repeated in disbelief, "Dude, couldn't that want of yours wait for the sun to rise?"

"That's exactly what I told him," Kenny said while shaking his head with a sigh, "But he didn't want to listen to me."

"You should have been more firm with him, little Kenny. Declan can be stubborn as hell sometimes," Joshua said with a groan.

"Little Kenny?" Hans frowned at Joshua's choice of words and he instantly placed his arm around Kenny's shoulders. Just like Joshua, Hans wore a jacket over his pajamas (I seemed to be the only one in shorts). He arrived at the house a few minutes before Joshua did.

"That's how I call him," my friend said, eyeing Hans from up and down, "Just, how did you end up drag in that mess too?"

"My ladder was needed," Hans replied and he pointed at the ladder that was found at the back of the old truck in which he came in. Joshua was simply speechless in front of this.

"What are you going to do with a ladder, Declan?" he asked me.

"Access Pierre's window," was my reply and he let out a laugh, even if he did not look one bit amused.

"Did you lose your freaking mind?" he exclaimed in disbelief, "I can't even try to understand you right now."

"Joshua, I just want him," I told him honestly, "You know better than anyone else that I've always wanted him and I don't want to waste my time anymore. I just can't wait to tell him how much I love him so just help me out. I need you."

Joshua shook his head at my words, obviously tired with me, and I realized at that moment that I just admitted out loud that I loved Pierre in front of Kenny's best friend. Though, I tried to not let myself get bothered by this little detail. Hans was bound to know that part of the story and I could just hope that he wouldn't cause any problem. Kenny trusted him after all, so I was going to trust him for the night.

"You are simply unbelievable, Declan White," Joshua said at last, "But I guess that whatever I say won't change your mind. I'm going to help you. After all, it's not like you were going to see Pierre at the high school in a few hours, right?"

Sarcastic much.

"Thank you, Josh. You're the best," I smiled at him.

"Yeah, yeah," he rolled his eyes and then glanced in the direction of Kenny and Hans. "Okay, what now?"

"Now we go before someone notices us standing in the empty streets at night," Kenny said, quickly glancing around.

"Right, hop in, little kitten," Hans told Kenny, pointing at his truck, and my little brother's face seemed to heat up at the nickname.

"Stop calling me that, idiot," Kenny scolded him, slapping him on the chest, and Hans shrugged, amused. Joshua wasn't amused though.

"Excuse me but aren't you the same age as Kenny?" my friend asked, looking at Hans in a strange look in the eyes, "How is it that you came here with a truck?"