5. Benevolent.

"Declan, there you are. You took all your time," Pierre told me, hands on his hips, as soon as he saw me, getting out of the bus. I smiled at the sight of him.

"What? Miss me?" I asked him with a smirk when I arrived in front of him and he rolled his eyes at me.

"No, but some people are waiting to be feed, you know," he told me and I could hear a bit of reprimand in his voice.

"It's the bus' fault for being so slow. So no need to get angry at me, love," I told him and I messed with his hair, making him groan.

"Don't play with my hair please. I hate that and stop calling me love," he glared at me and I only smirked.

"You don't know how much I missed you since yesterday, love. I really wanted to continue to talk with you but no, your father needed to act like an ass and ruined our perfect moment," I sighed miserably.

"Don't be so rude and my father is not an ass," he exclaimed and I laughed.

"Yes, he is," I protested. "Seriously why did he have to take your phone?"

Pierre sighed.

"I was supposed to be sleeping not texting. He wanted to know who it was and I lied," he admitted. "I feel horrible because of this."

"And you said that you never lied," I laughed and he glared at me.

"It is because of you that I lied," he exclaimed and I hummed.

"Of course, it is. It's more easy for you to put the blame on me, isn't it?" I asked him.

"I'm just stating facts," he replied and I gave him an amuse look.

"Let's text again tonight," I told him.

"I need to wake up early to go to church," he said.

"Then tomorrow night?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I need to wake up early to go to school," he replied and I groaned.

"Damn it, it's not going to hurt a little chat with me," I told him and he smiled.

"Alright, we will chat tonight if you come to church tomorrow with me?" he asked me and I thought, he was trying to manipulate me the little boy.

"Won't I burn instantly if I put one feet in a religious place?" I asked him, a mock tone in my voice.

"Don't play dumb," he told me and I sighed.

"Okay you win," I told him and he smiled.

"Great, I will wait for you in front of the church," he said happily.

"Speaking of church, are we going to go or not?" I asked him and he seemed to remember that we needed to go do some benevolent.

"Oh right, follow me," he said and I nodded.

Pierre turned around and walked away. I followed soon behind him and I couldn't help myself but watched his cute little ass as he walked. Dear these jeans hugged him nicely and I really wanted to slap his little ass but I restrained myself.

I needed to learn to have a lot of control around him now.

"So are your parents there?" I asked him and he hummed.

"Yes, they are. I didn't tell them that you were coming thought," Pierre admitted. "I'm just going to improvise when they see you if they ever do that is."

"And if they get angry at my presence?" I asked him.

"You are here to share food with poor people. I don't think that they will be angry because you want to do a good action," he replied and he didn't know how much he was wrong but I didn't tell him anything.