47. Back Home.

I remembered my first kiss with Pierre.

At that time, when my lips touched with his for the first time, I felt something completely incredible. I felt so happy for those few seconds that our lips remained against each other. It was simply perfect for me. Though, for him, I was sure that it wasn't the happiest moment of his life because he did not want that to happen. He didn't want me to kiss him. Then, when I kissed him again, it was the same feeling that I felt but once again, he didn't want it.

I thought that I already knew this happiness, I thought that I already knew the feeling that I would get while kissing his lips, but I was wrong. I was completely, utterly wrong. Everything that I thought that I knew, everything that I felt before while kissing him were not that perfect. Something important was lacking, I knew it now, and I finally found the missing part.

Because when Pierre Lois kissed me for the first time at the carnival, I felt the real thing.

It was indescribable. My heart was racing like it never did before. Time had stopped suddenly and I felt myself being consumed by his entire being. His lips against mine paralyzed me. I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe. I just remained still with his lips pressed to mine. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't understand what was happening. I was scared to do anything at all.

Though, then, everything just became clear in my mind. My eyes closed in an instant and I started to move my lips. He did the same. It was a slow movement, like if he wasn't sure of what to do, or maybe he wasn't sure of how to do it. I decided to guide him. I grabbed his cheeks and deepened the kiss. A soft moan left him unexpectedly and on the moment, that was the most beautiful thing that I've ever heard.

We pulled away briefly to catch back our breath and once that was done, my lips were crashing back on his. He didn't push me away, he didn't resist it. I felt him open his mouth and I slipped my tongue inside. Our tongues came into contact as his hands went at the back of my neck to pull me closer.

I didn't want it to stop. I didn't want to pull away. I wanted the kiss to last forever. That was the moment that I wanted to happen since so long and now here it was happening and I didn't want it to end. My body shivered as I started to play with his tongue and it tingled. I heard him moan again.

That was too freaking great.

"Damn, I love you," I told Pierre, pulling away just a little bit to be able to tell him those words. "I love you so, so much, Pierre."

I didn't know what I was expecting him to reply to that. He opened his eyes and they immediately got lost in mine. He parted his lips but no words came out. I gave him a reassuring smile, slowly catching my breath and he moved his hands to my hands which were still placed on his cheeks.

He slowly pulled them away and stepped back.

"I need to go," he simply said and then he left before I could even react.

That whole scene was like in slow motion. I saw him move. His eyes averted mine and he walked away. I felt his shoulder brush against mine and...he was gone. In a matter of seconds, he was completely gone. My whole world broke into pieces at that moment. I removed my mask and let it fall to the ground. I turned around and my eyes searched for him but he was no where to be seen.

I grabbed my hair in both hands and turned around on myself, completely dumbfounded. I slowly started to process what just happened and my breathing accelerated but not in a good way. My eyes scanned the place around me once again and I felt myself panic. Things were going too fast now.

Where was Pierre? 

Why did he go?

"Declan!" I heard someone call my name and soon Joshua came into my sight. He waved at me as he advanced towards me, a smile on his face, but he frowned once he reached me, "Why are you pulling on your hair like this? Stop it, you're going to become bald, dude." He made me release my hair and I let my arms fall to the side. He looked around in confusion, "Hey, where is Pierre? I can't see him. Isn't he supposed to be-"