25. Meet Pierre's Friends.

At lunch time, on a beautiful Monday, Pierre got a not so beautiful idea.

"Declan, Joshua, here are my friends, Daniel, Justin, Veronica and Clarissa. Guys, here are Declan and Joshua," Pierre presented Joshua and I to his little group of friends with a big smile on his face. Except from my love, no one else was smiling or seemed to be happy.

Seriously, why did I let Pierre dragged me into this?

Oh, yeah, because I loved him and I would do everything to make him happy.

"Hi, guys," Joshua was the first one to say something and his sudden happy attitude surprised me a lot.

"What are these two doing here, Pierre?" Justin asked my love, pointing at Joshua and I. Boy, I was asking myself the same question.

"I thought that we could all eat together and get to know each other," Pierre replied with the same happy expression as earlier. Justin grimaced. Well, it was clear on his face that he did not want our presence here.

That was a mutual want.

God, I simply asked Pierre to come have lunch with me someday. I was just joking, well yeah I wanted it to be true but I did not think that he would take it so seriously on the spot. Though, instead of coming to have lunch with Joshua and I, he dragged us to his table to meet his friends to create some sort of friendship with them. I loved that boy but damn, why did he have to get so much crazy and nonsense ideas?

The only good thing about this was the fact that I was sitting in the middle of him and Joshua.

"Declan," Pierre said my name with a cute expression and the way he looked at me suggested that he wanted me to say something. Why was he putting me through this pain task? I sighed.

"What's up, dudes?" I asked out loud to everyone around this table. I did not care who would reply to me or not.

"That's one way of starting the conversation," Miss Veronica commented with a chuckle and I stared at her. She was sitting at the other side of Pierre and she was looking at me with one of those weird forced smiles.

That girl was Miss Perfect. Nearly everyone knew about her. She had good grades, a sweet and charming personality, she was really helpful and involved in a lot of activities. No need to say that she was super religious and pretty as hell. 

Maybe I was gay but that did not mean that I was blind. I knew that she was attractive. She was a beautiful redhead girl with pretty light brown eyes and big glasses that she did not wear often. Many guys were attracted to her but strangely, she always rejected them. I was sure that her parents must be really proud with her good girl attitude. She was basically the female version of my adorable Pierre.

And that was just too weird.

"I don't have a better way of starting any conversation with you," I told Veronica before throwing at her face. "If you have something better to say, say it."

She looked at me curiously as I started to eat the food in front of me and she seriously took me by surprise when she said, "Do you like Pierre?"

My love's eyes widened at the question and Joshua who decided to drink water at this exact moment nearly choked with his own drink while me, I just stared at Miss Perfect with a look of disbelief. Who would have thought that she would have the courage to ask me that? Obviously, I could not answer her with the true answer.

"Veronica," Pierre said with a scolding tone before I could say something and she looked at him innocently.

"Pierro, I'm just asking the question that all of us have been wondering about for so long," she explained herself.