15. Pierre At My House.

"I told you that fighting was a bad idea, Declan, but did you listen to me? No, you didn't. Now look at us."

"What are you talking about? We won! Be happy."

"I'm more in pain than happy."

"It will get better soon. For now, be grateful. We are in one piece and Greg and his little friends won't bother you anymore," I exclaimed out loud, proud of myself and I was sure that Joshua was rolling his eyes at me.

Joshua and I were currently on his scooter. Joshua was driving me home now that we finished kicking his friends' asses. Okay, to be honest, I received some serious hard blows here and there and it really hurt like hell but it did not matter as we were alive and of course, the ones who won the fight.

It was extremely hard to do so though. Greg, like a scaredy-cat, mostly stepped back and watched the whole fight. The boy was near the verge of tears over his broken nose. I seriously wondered what Joshua like so much about him. I did not know much about Greg but I already guessed that he was an ass. He basically had the words 'bad news' written over his forehead.

Well, to sum it all, it was Greg's four friends that did most of the job. They were slow with theirs punches but as we all know unity is strength so it was easy for them to outnumber us and attack us more efficiently. Besides, they were football players and football players normally had muscles which they use to push people and act like bad boys.

The fight was basically like this; while one of them grabbed my arms, making me stay still, another one was punching me in the face like if I was a punching ball. I did not know how many punches and kicks I got in all. My assailant was not gentle and I received blows in nearly all the places of my body. It was, sadly, the same for Joshua.

The poor one.

I nearly regretted to have made him fight with me. I saw him with my own eyes getting hit violently. I saw the way his expression turned into a painful one and the blood getting out of his mouth. He already got hurt before and they were hitting him all over again in places that were still in pain. Seeing this scene boosted my mood and made me more furious than ever, to the point that I succeeded to get out of my assailant's grip and beat both of them before going to help Joshua.

In the end, they were all lying on the ground in pain. And concerning Greg, I made sure to punch him a few more times and he couldn't do anything at all to save himself. It was actually Joshua who stopped me in my attack thus preventing me from hurting Greg too much. It was then that I saw a familiar face getting out of the building and that person was Mr Harold.

Of course, Joshua and I immediately ran away at the sight of him. It was hard for both of us to run when our bodies were suffering like hell but being in pain was better than having to face Mr Harold's wrath. Much to my joy, Joshua informed me that he had a scooter and now here we were, both sat on the engine making our way home.

I could feel a little amount of blood slowly going down from my bottom lip which proved to me that it got cut during the fight. I could taste the blood in my mouth. My teeth seemed to be intact though. My nose was not broken thankfully. But about my face, I knew that it was not so great to the sight. It would surely be swollen in a few hours. I did not know if something else was broken with me but I was sure to discover it later.

I could sense a painful night waiting for me.

"Declan," Joshua said and I replied with a simple 'yeah', observing everything around me. Joshua was not driving too fast so I could feel a small breeze touching my skin. "Let's not fight again. I think that if I receive one more punch, I will cry for the rest of my life."

"I wasn't planning on fighting again. I got my share amount of blows for the day," I told him.

"Same. They gave me a whole lifetime of punches and kicks. Tonight is going to be for sure a very rough night," he said, "I need to take some medicines for the pain and a cold bath as soon as I get home. It's a good thing that I will be alone tonight."