34. Pierre's Letter.

This chapter is dedicated to MoniahAllen ^^ Thanks a lot for reading and commenting on my story. That makes me glad :)

I hope that you all like this chapter. Don't forget to vote and to comment ^^

Good reading!

***

Sitting comfortably on my bed, legs crossed, about thirty minutes before the day of my birthday ended, I decided to open the blue envelope that my little love gave me and after unfolding the papers found in it, I slowly started my reading.

Dear Declan,

It's the first time that I write a letter to someone and honestly, right now, I am feeling a little bit nervous. I have certain things to tell you about and I want to make it right. I thought of speaking to you face to face but I would be way too embarrassed to do so, so I thought that writing to you would be a better idea.

I want to make your birthday a success. You know, I talked a bit with Kenny and he informed me that home your birthday was treated like nothing special. That made me so sad that I got boosted to make this day one of the best that you ever had in so long

I got the idea of finding something that would be equal to my love. If you are reading this right now that means that I must have already given you the necklaces and the kiss on the cheek. Know that I hope that those necklaces will put a smile on your face and as crazy as it may seem to you, that simple kiss means everything to me.

Well, even after finding those two little gifts, I felt like something was missing and I think that I finally found the missing part. I know that you think that you were of no importance to me before we started talking, but there is a part of the story that you don't know about. It's a little secret that I kept from you. I did not tell you about it before because I was scared but now, I think that you must know the truth that I hid from you.   

I have always been interested by you.

From the moment that I entered the high school, I heard a lot of rumors concerning you. People were always talking bad about you and the insults that they used were so horrible to my ears. I found it unjustified so I asked them why, why so much hate for you? All the answers that I received were the same - Because you are gay. I could not understand what was wrong with that. You never seemed harmful to me. 

You were on my mind a lot and believe me or not, I asked myself if you thought about me as much as I thought of you. Each time I saw you around, you never seemed to notice me. Somehow that annoyed me a bit. Since a young age, I was given lots of attention by everyone around me and here you were, not looking at me at all.

Then that day came. 

I was in the high school library, sitting by the window. I remember that day clearly. I was reading the book The Moving Finger by Agatha Christie for the first time. It's funny when I think of it now as it is the same book that I was reading when you first came to talk to me. 

Well, on that day, I was reading when suddenly, I felt a pair of eyes on me. I did not mind it at first as my mom has this habit of looking at me from time to time to check on me, so I just continued to read quietly. Though, minutes passed and that feeling of someone observing me did not go away. I glanced around quickly and it was then that I noticed someone looking at me.