30. Cupcake Talk.

"Here's four chocolate cupcakes for you, little girl," I said as I handed over the small bag containing cupcakes to the girl in front of me

"Here's four chocolate cupcakes for you, little girl," I said as I handed over the small bag containing cupcakes to the girl in front of me. I gave her a smile and she giggled cutely, murmuring a timid thank you under her breath before running away towards her mom.

I let out a sigh of satisfaction and then checked the time on my watch. I should get my break in about twenty minutes. Thank god. Today was Saturday, which meant that it was my last day of work for the week. I wanted it to end already. Don't get me wrong, I liked working here but from time to time, I just wanted to not do anything all day.

"Oh, I need a drink," my enemy at work exclaimed as he got out of the kitchen. His eyes immediately fell on me and he grimaced. "Great, you are still alive."

I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm.

"I could say the same for you, Greg," I told him and he folded his arms.

"Do me a milkshake," he ordered me and I huffed.

"Do it yourself," I snapped at him before adding. "Unless you want me to poison it a little bit for you?"

He glared at me and I returned him the same look. Without saying another word, he walked to the milkshake machine and served himself. Mama happened to allow us to eat and drink what she sells at the cupcake shop. Of course, it wasn't for free, she only gave us a discount on the price. Though, we shouldn't take advantage of her kindness or even try to steal from her. She was really clear on that point.

Once milkshake done, Greg glanced at the different type of cupcakes in front of him while mentally choosing what he was going to eat. I noticed that it was what he always did on each Saturday. It was useless though, as he always took the same thing. Chocolate cupcakes along with his chocolate milkshake.

Unfortunately for me, Greg and I happened to work at the same hours. We got our break at nearly the same time and we were always in the changing room, once again, at the same time. It was like fate hated both of us and wanted us to encounter as much as possible.

Finally, my enemy let out a sigh and he took two chocolate cupcakes, like I predicted, before going to sit at a lonely table to relax and enjoy his break alone. He did not really have any friends here, a bit like me. We were the two lonely boys. Actually, I talked more with him than with the others.

Strange thing.

The door of the cupcake shop opened and in came a familiar face. I groaned immediately. God, please not her again. The bitch, I needed to say it, walked to me with a devil smirk on her face.

"Hi, darling," Camelita greeted me while literally laying half of her body on the counter. She was leaning down so much that I could see through her shirt and I rolled my eyes. She was like always dressed with as less clothes as possible.

Camelita was sadly one of the regularly clients here. Usually she came here with her friends but in rare occasions, like today, she came alone. Her friends and her liked to annoy the hell out of me. They didn't seem to understand the fact that I was gay. When they saw me for the first time here, they were really insulting and rude, specially Camelita but then they got the stupid idea of trying to turn me straight and now they flirted with me every chance they got.