80. First Touch.

Hello everyone ^.^

I hope that you are all doing great. I just wanted to warn you that this chapter is going to be a little bit sexual. I'm embarrassed myself with what I wrote to be honest haha but I hope that you will all like it! And don't forget to vote and comment!

HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY/NIGHT!!!

■■■■

"D-Declan."

Pierre moaned my name as I roamed my hands under his shirt, touching his back and chest, my hips moving regularly against him, and my mouth kissing his neck hungrily. I had him pressed against the wall of the toilet that he previously used, the door now carefully locked so that no one at Steven's party would come in and bother us. I didn't know what got into me suddenly, but as soon as I started kissing him, I couldn't control my actions that followed.

He was just so intoxicating.

"Declan," he breathed out my name again as I got hold of one of his nipples. I pinched it and pulled on it nicely. His breathing immediately became hard, the heat in this small toilet got up, and he dug his nails into my back, his head falling onto my shoulder. He was trying to control himself, to not react to my touches, but his moans were perfectly heard and his body didn't fail from feeling everything. "P-please," his voice broke near the end and he was starting to shake.

"Do you want me to stop?" I whispered into his ear. Maybe I was forcing myself too much on him, but his poor attempts to stop me just let me the freedom to try to go further. Though, perhaps it was stepping over the limit. "I can stop if you want," I assured him, even if I didn't really want to stop right now. 

"No, I-" it was hard for him to speak, "It's just - the others are p-probably waiting and -"

He didn't finish his sentence and just continued to tremble. I sighed.

"We should head back then," I told him, removing my hands from under his shirt, and I stepped away from him when I made sure that he could hold himself on his feet. His face was red, his mouth half-opened, his body completely warmed up, and god, it was such a beautiful sight for me. 

I bit my bottom lip and glanced down at my jeans. There was a visible bulge down there and when I looked up at Pierre, I noticed that he was staring down at my crotch. He quickly realized that I caught him though and he blushed even harder than before, avoiding my eyes, as he stood awkwardly in front of me. I wanted to tease him a bit but I decided that it would be better for me to simply end this moment here. I opened the door and got out. My love followed me and closed the door behind us.

The music was still going out loud at Steven's house and it didn't seem ready to die down. The neighbors were probably going to call the cops if this continued like this.

"Let's go," I told Pierre, having nothing else to do here, and I started to walk away.

"Wait, Declan!" he stopped me and I gave him a questioning look. He avoided my gaze again.

"Did you - I mean -" he couldn't phrase his sentence properly and that seemed to cause him a lot of frustration. He clenched his fists and started to breath in and out slowly, surely to calm himself down. Why did he look so stressed out? "Did you want us to c-continue?"

That was too unexpected and I had to let out a laugh. I leaned against the nearby wall, sighing as I folded my arms.

"What do you think?" I asked him and he looked embarrassed and very nervous.