31. I Had A Dream.

Hey guys!

So here's chapter 31 and I must admit that it was really funny for me to write that. Though, I still can't believe what I just wrote as it's kind of perverted. I got the idea from my friend and I just personalized it in my own way.

Sorry for the errors and I hope that you will like it. Don't forget to vote and to comment :D

Good reading!

***

I was laying comfortably in my bed, warmly placed under my bed sheets. It was a bit late and I was trying desperately to sleep. I just finished watching a movie, hoping that it would make me fall asleep faster but the movie ended and I was still awake. So now, I was just doing nothing, my eyes closed. I felt tired but sleeping seemed to be impossible.

Suddenly, my phone started to ring but I did not make a move to take it. I did not want to move. I just wanted to sleep. The ringtone of my phone finally stopped and I hummed in satisfaction, though, not even one minute later, it started ringing again and I groaned.

Okay, someone above seemed to not want me to fall asleep.

Sighing, I raised my hand and moved it towards my nightstand to grab my phone. I touched it at first try and looking at my screen, I closed my eyes immediately. The brightness was too high definitely. I made another attempt to open my eyes and I could now see the Caller ID of someone I did not expect at this hour.

"Love," I said as I instantly took the call. "Do you have any idea of what time it is? It's past midnight. You should already be asleep."

"I had a dream," he simply said and I frowned.

"A dream?" I repeated in confusion.

"Yeah, a dream," he confirmed and I did not know what to think of it.

"You," I paused to turn around on my back, passing one hand in my hair, my eyes closed. "You had a dream or a nightmare?"

"Not really a nightmare but I still feel scared and confused and hot," he told me and he quickly added. "I mean I'm sweaty. Though, I don't understand, the fan is on but my body is still in heat."

I chuckled at that.

"Do you know that church will start in a few hours?" I asked him and he hummed.

"Church is the least of my worries," he replied and my eyes opened at that.

"What's the problem?" I questioned, slightly worried now. If he wasn't worrying about church, that must surely mean that something pretty damn important happened.

"The dream," he repeated.

"Okay, what happened in it?" I asked him, putting myself in a sitting position. I did not want to fall asleep while talking to him now.

"It's really bothering me. I mean I woke up about twenty minutes ago and now I can't fall back asleep because of it. And-and my body seems to be in an excited state," he explained quickly and I blinked. His body was excited..."I thought that I should talk about it with someone, with you specially cause it's super troubling."

I heard everything that he said but somehow my mind got stuck on one thing.

His body was excited.

What kind of dream could make someone's body excited?

Oh...

Nah, this couldn't be possible.

"I'm all ears," I told Pierre, now super curious.