20. Talk With Kenny.

I was laying on my bed doing nothing.

I felt bored, completely and utterly bored. I did not know what to do, nothing interesting was coming to me. I just remained here in my bedroom, staring at the ceiling, wondering about what I could possible do. I thought of texting Pierre but my love was doing his homework and as I did not stop bothering him earlier, he switched off his phone saying that he would reply to me once he would be done with his work. So then I thought of texting Joshua but the boy told me that he was watching a super important movie and that he did not want to be disturbed. I seriously asked myself what type of super important movie it was and he replied to me that it was The Suicide Squad before stopping to reply to my texts.

It was like everyone got something important to do while me I was left with nothing more than a complete silence and myself to entertain myself.

What to do? What to do?

I had no will in my body to do my homework, I already watched all the new interesting movies that came out, I was still waiting for my new video games to come and my phone, my precious useless phone, was, well, useless to me at the moment. I did not have people at all to text, I wasn't in the mood to listen to music nor to watch videos on YouTube and social networks weren't really my thing, so the ultimate conclusion was that I was trapped with boredom. I wanted to do something though, I really wanted to but everything seemed so dumb to me.

The sleeping option came to me and when I finally decided myself to go to sleep, the door of my bedroom suddenly opened and in came my little brother, Kenny White.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him with one raised eyebrow as he closed the door of my bedroom behind him. "And haven't you learnt to knock before entering?"

Kenny shrugged and remained like a statue near the door. I was confused. What was he doing here? My little brother just entered high school this year, my high school, and even though we were in the same building almost every day, we never really talk to each other. Even when we saw each other in the hallways, it was like we were just simple strangers who were not family related.

Unlike Emile who I would gladly roll over with a big truck and listen to him scream in pain, I didn't have anything at all against Kenny. He was the docile one among all the White siblings and he never really insulted me, maybe he said a few hard words there and there but it wasn't anything dramatic.

"Well, I am still waiting for one word to come out of your mouth," I told him and he bit his bottom lip, avoiding my gaze.

"I got a girlfriend," he said finally and I frowned. What was the purpose of telling me that?

"Congratulations," I told him slowly, not knowing what else to say. "Why are you telling me that actually?"

I knew for a fact that Kenny liked to talk. He was always talking about everything and when something was usually troubling him, he talked about it with a lot of people to get advices and then he took the best of them into account. Though, I did not understand why he came to me right now. I did not think that I was the one qualified to have a girlfriend talk with him.

"Chloe is really beautiful," Kenny told me but that did not really explain why he was here. He walked to me and sat near the edge of my bed, letting out a sigh.

"Did mom and dad send you so that you can brag about your girlfriend in my face?" I asked him, suspiciously. "Is it some sort of plan to make me regret not dating girls?"

"No, I came here on my own will," Kenny protested. "Nobody knows that I'm talking to you right now....I-I have a little problem actually and I think that you are the only one that can help me."