35. Your Favorite...?

"What's your favorite day of the week?" Pierre asked me, a cute expression on his face. He glanced down at the book in his hands before looking back at me. I hummed.

"I don't really have a favorite one," I replied to him, still thinking, "Every day seems the same to me, the only thing that makes it different is you so I'm gonna say that my favorite day is each day that I'm with you."

"Of course," he said and he rolled his eyes. I raised one eyebrow. "Here's Declan, the incurable romantic."

"What? You don't like it?" I asked him, leaning towards him and he placed his hand on my face, pushing me away. I let out a laugh while he shook his head in disbelief.

"I'm not saying that I don't like it nor that I do. I'm just used to that side of you now," he declared.

"Maybe, but I'm sure that I can still make you blush madly with my words," I told him with assurance and he did not protest.

"Your turn," he said instead.

"No, you have to tell me about your favorite day of the week first," I reminded him.

"Oh, yeah, I like Saturday and Sunday," he said.

"No school, that's why?" I questioned and he shook his head. "Why then?"

"It's the days that I do more activities, like helping people there and there," he replied before adding quietly. "And it's also the two only days that I can talk to you more."

"Aw, that's too cute," I smiled brightly and he looked away from me. "You can be romantic too when you want."

"I'm sweet too," he added proudly.

"You are but don't flatter yourself, that's my job," I informed him. "You can compliment me though."

"Absolutely not," he said and we stared at each other in silence before laughing.

My love and I were currently sitting on the floor in my bedroom. Exams were getting closer and closer and he was scared that he couldn't learn everything that he needed to know in Maths before the time came. He thought of coming at my place more often to revise but the other subjects were important too and he could not neglect them, even though, he was more confident in his success for other subjects than in Maths.

We had been revising for the past two hours now and after some begging, my love finally accepted to take a little break but still, he hadn't let go of that Maths book in his hands yet.

Suddenly, I heard someone coming in our way and I looked at the opened door to see my mom passing by. She threw one glance at us and I rolled my eyes. It was either her or my dad who came to spy on Pierre and I. I really wanted to close that door but I was not allowed to do so as long as Pierre was in my bedroom.

"Your favorite word or words to say?" I asked my love as it was my turn to ask a question and he blinked.

"Hmm, I don't know. I never asked myself that question before. What about you though?" he asked me.

"You're my love," I answered and we, once again, just stared at each other in the eyes.

"And you're my darling," he added slowly, making me chuckle. "I think that I found my favorite words to say."

"I inspire you." A smile appeared on my face and he shrugged, saying maybe. "Your turn now."

"Your favorite lyrics song?" he asked me immediately and it was like if the question was already on his mind. I did not need to think long to reply to him.

"And I said, 'Hey, what's on your mind?' I think about my life without you and I start to cry. And I said, 'Hey, it's alright'. We'll make it. I love you and I'll never leave your side," I sang the lyrics of the song directly to him and he seemed to be captivated by my words.