64. Toilet Meeting.

I wanted to pee, and badly.

Though, I was currently in class and I didn't want to ask for permission to go to the toilet. I wanted to wait for the period to end actually as I didn't want to miss any important notes and such. Though, after some time, my bladder couldn't hold on anymore so I finally raised my hand and waited for the teacher to notice me.  

"Yes, Mr. White?" my teacher said at last with a sigh, stopping in the middle of her lesson to finally acknowledge my raised hand. A few boys and girls of the class glanced back at me at that moment.  

"Can I go to the toilet please?" I asked her and a few laughs were heard, even if there was nothing funny at all. The teacher stared at me for a few seconds, probably wondering if she should let me go or not, before finally nodding her head and she continued the lesson where she stopped at.

I stood up from my chair and walked out of the classroom as casually as ever but as soon as I was in the hallways, I sped up to the toilets without wasting another second. As it was class hours, I was pleased to have the toilets all to myself. I quickly went to do my business and when I was done, I went to wash my hands while glancing at my own reflection in the mirror. 

It was at that moment that someone arrived.  

"Oh, Declan," I heard Pierre's voice and I looked to the side to see him standing at the door, his hand still placed on the handle. The surprise could be seen on his face and I was surprised too. The last time that I saw him was at the fast food and honestly, the high school's toilets was the last place that I expected to see him again. "What are you doing here?"

I couldn't help but chuckle, "What do you think I came in the toilets for? To pee of course." 

"Dumb question," he told himself as he walked in, letting the door close behind him. A small smile came on my face. I finished washing my hands and wiped them on my jeans, turning around to lean against the sink. I watched Pierre as he came to stand awkwardly in front of me. 

"Well..." I started, seeing that he was remaining silent.

"Well..." he repeated, simply staring at me. I chuckled once again.

"Aren't you going to pee?" I asked him. "Unless you came here for the other important business."

"No! I - I want to pee!" he was quick to say, his cheeks turning pink due to the embarrassment. He glanced at the urinals and then stared back at me. His cheeks' color changed into a darker shade at that moment. I raised one eyebrow at him.

"Aren't you going to make a move?"

"Are you going to remain here?" he asked me back, grabbing the end of his shirt nervously and I frowned.

"You want me to go already?" I folded my arms over my chest. I thought that he would be pleased to be in my presence for some minutes...even if we were in the boys' toilets.

"No, that's not what I mean," he replied and he only made me more confused.

"What is it then?" I asked him and his eyes went back to the urinals. I slowly realized what was the real problem. "Don't tell me that you are embarrassed to pee in front of me?!"

He gulped and avoided my eyes, remaining quiet, and I knew instantly that I was right.

"God, Pierre," I couldn't believe it but I was also amused. "Have you never peed in the presence of other guys before?"

"Of course, I did!" he exclaimed, his face still red and he added something that surprised me, "But those guys weren't you and I - I - ah! Can't you just get out until I'm done and then come back in?"