4. First Message!

(Note: For the following conversation between Pierre and Declan, it will be written in this way.

Pierre:...

Declan:...

As they will be messaging, I thought that it would be better to write it like this.)

Vote. Comment. Don't be shy! I don't bite!

***

I was happy.

Truly happy.

Extremely, fantastically, utterly happy.

Why all this happiness?

Easy.

It was for the simple reason that I had the phone number of my love.

He gave it to me yesterday when he got the crazy idea that I was his new goal in life. I wasn't going to complain about it nor was I going to argue with him. I was going to let him think that he could 'save' me from the devil's trap. Personally, I thought that it was completely stupid but if it was going to make him pass more time with me then I was not going to complain about it.

It was Friday night and so much things has already happened. I spoke for the first time to my love on Monday, then I talked to him again on Wednesday then yesterday, we talked again and he gave me his phone number. Today, I didn't see him much in the high school as he was really busy but I didn't mind.

This would be his last day alone anyway.

I wasn't going to leave his side now. I would talk to him everyday and pass more time than ever with him and this was simply perfect, heaven I could even say. I loved this boy so much, god, he was my everything. I knew that I told him that I just liked him but it wasn't the case. I loved him and I think that Pierre was not ready to hear. I would wait a little bit before I tell him.

He needed to know me more first. He needed to know that being gay was not a sin and that it was completely normal. I needed to show him that what I felt for him was true, real and beautiful in a way and that he should not be scared of it.

It was just love. Nothing was bad with love. At least, most of the time. My love for him was the most precious thing that I had currently. Pierre was special for me and also the only thing that I truly cared for. He was the only thing that I still haven't destroyed.

Not only the whole people of this town hated me but also the people in my house. My sisters and brothers only spoke to me to insult me while my parents just didn't talk to me at all. Why were they like that? You would surely ask but I didn't have an accurate answer to give you. A reasonable answer.

But forget about them. They weren't important right now. What was important was that I was going to have my first message conversation with Pierre Lois tonight. I was laying on my bed, my phone in my hand, ready to attack. I was just waiting for the right time to start messaging him. God, I was so nervous for this as well as so excited.

I couldn't believe that this was happening. I waited for this moment for so, so long and now here it was. I had so many things planned for us and there was nobody in the world that would stop me from this.

Of course, I would let Pierre believed that he was going to change me but there was no way it was going to happen. If there was a way for me to change who I was, I would have already knew about it. I tried, I really tried. I knew that people would never accept me for who I was so I tried to change myself but I couldn't.

I was just me.

I sighed before I looked at the time. 08:00 p.m. I think that it was a good time to text my love.