The Big One

Hi guys, it's Sunday once more and I can write to my heart's content!

Someone asked me to write a One-Shot based on how do I think A and M would handle any conflict they would with each other. No relationship is perfect - I've been married for 11+ years and it hasn't been a walk in the park.

The most important thing is how much you want to make the relationship work. Falling in love is easy - staying in love is where the magic happens.

I hope you like this one!

P.S. I didn't have time to proofread so pardon me for any grammatical errors you may catch.

P.P.S. I'm trying to eke out one more fanfic that was requested last week by a fellow MaiChard fan. Wish me luck, guys!

____________________________

--- Dubai, UAE

"RICHARD FAULKERSON, JR!" Maine said as her face appeared on his iPad. She looked so upset but Rj didn't immediately notice it as he can't help but stare at her bewitching beauty.

"RJ! Hindi mo ba ako naririnig?" she repeated once more.

"Aw, babe! Sorry! Natulala lang ako - ang ganda-ganda mo kasi plus miss na miss na talaga kita," Rj paused for a moment. "Teka, bakit parang galit ka? Wala naman akong alam na ginawa ko."

Rj looked confused as he walked around his hotel room while talking to Maine.

"Ano yung narinig ko na you weren't feeling well today and you even threw up daw??? Tapos nilagnat ka and you still continued with your rehearsals agad-agad? I told you, Richard, to take care of yourself and don't overdo things! What were you thinking?" Maine was really on a roll now.

Uh-oh, "Richard" na ang tawag sa akin. I think I really am in trouble now.

"Sino naman ang nagsabi niyan?" Rj was thinking on his feet - he doesn't want Maine to be upset any longer.
"I'm okay now, really, may nakain lang siguro ako after nung nag-Desert Safari kami na hindi nagustuhan ng tiyan ko. Seriously, I'm all better now." He gave her his cutest bedimpled smile to distract her.

"And you think you can get away with just showing me your 'killer smile'? Wag ako, Tisoy, wag ako." M was still miffed at what happened to Rj.

"Rj, I know you are busy so I do not ask for a lot of your time. I don't care for expensive gifts kasi kilala mo naman na it's the simple things that matter to me," Maine walked to her window to look at the inky night sky.

"All I asked from you is to take care of your health. Aanhin mo lahat ng blessings mo if you can't enjoy it because you're sick? Lalo pa na malayo ka at hindi kita maalagaan?

Why is it so difficult for you to say NO from time to time? Masama na pakiramdam mo, todo rehearse ka pa rin. Your fans will understand kahit na magpahinga ka ng 1-2 hours man lang.

There are times I don't think you take your health seriously. There are times I don't think you take 'me' seriously," she said and then sighed, as if she was already tired of the conversation.

She then looked at Rj and said "There are times I don't think you take 'us' seriously."

Rj looked at her intently. He saw that she was upset, worked up and then she suddenly looked... DEFEATED.