100 words

Hello guys! Thank you to everyone who bought a copy of the ADNFest Creatives Collab book! To see my words in an actual, physical book rendered me speechless.

Part of that book are the 100-word drabbles from each of the writers. I submitted two but only one from each writer was posted.

As a simple treat to you guys, here are both drabbles -- isang sweet, isang sawi. Hope you like it!
______________________
Drabble 1: SIMPLE PLEASURES

As I drift awake from a dreamless sleep, I feel your arms wrap around my body, enclosing me in a warm cocoon as your lips trail across my neck.

I smile as I snuggle against you, delighted with mornings like these when we could just cuddle and sleep in longer.

Then BANG! goes the door as it opened, bringing in two bundles of energy who squealed, "Mommy, Daddy, wake up!"

We stared at each other and laughed as we rolled around with our boys on the bed. Who needs more sleep when you can have joy like this instead?

--------
Drabble 2: HEAVEN

"Are you happy?" I asked with a smile as I stared into his eyes.

"Of course I am!" He exclaimed with a big grin as he hugged me. His voice softened as he said, "Thank you for making me the happiest man in the world."

I embraced him tightly in return, making him feel all the love I had in my heart for him.

"Your sister finally said yes! If not for you, I wouldn't have met her. Soon, not only will you and I be best of friends, we'll be family! I'm in heaven!"

One person's heaven; another's hell.