When You're Looking Like That

Hi guys! Sorry for the infrequent updates. Busy with work and other endeavours. I promise to write for Sariling Mundo at least once a week, though! So I hope you still stay tuned for my updates.

In case you haven't discovered it yet, I'm part of the group of authors who write "After Dark" type of stories here in wattpad. My first story was published last Saturday under teamSMH 's book, "I, Ache." If you're 18 and above and can understand that the book tackles mature topics, do check it out!

I do hope you enjoy this update! I love interacting with you guys so do provide your comments here or in twitter. I will try to respond to all of your comments 😀!

Happy reading! Pasensya na sa sabaw :)
_______________________
May 31, 2016 after Eat Bulaga

*buzz*

Rj called Maine up as soon as he saw the snap with Matti

"Hi babe!" Maine cheerfully greeted Rj.

"Ang daya mo ha, hindi ka patas lumaban," Rj mock growled over the line.

"Huh? What's unfair with what I did? And what did I do?" Maine's puzzled voice floated over the line.

"Talaga lang? Naiinggit ako kasi alam mo naman na miss ko na si Matti tapos nag-post ka ng picture ninyo na magkasama. Alam mo naman na may mga naka-schedule ako ngayon na i-meet at hindi kita mapupuntahan ngayon," he explained in a rush.

"Grabe sya, feeling naman nito! Hindi kita iniinggit kasi I posted yan to show everyone how happy I am to see little butchikik Matti! I didn't even tag you in the story, e!"

"Talagang hindi yan dahil sa iniinggit mo ako at dahil nagpapa-miss ka sa akin?"

"Hindi talaga noh! Alam ko naman na busy ka especially since we were away for 3 weeks. And besides, the gifts you delivered at my condo unit when I arrived made up for some of the sepanx. Pero..."

"Pero?" he asked.

On the other end of the line, Maine bit her lip before blurting out her suggestion.
"Pero no one's stopping you to come visit if you have time. Lalo na, these days, for sure balik Split Screen na tayo sa KalyeSerye. If we can spend more time together, e di perfetto, di ba?"

Rj stopped pacing and heaved a deep sigh. "Babe, kung pwede lang talaga... Pero may bibisita sa resto mamaya tapos dadaan pa sa bahay yun kaya malabo talagang makabisita ako."

In her mind, the phrase "Kung gusto may paraan, kung ayaw maraming dahilan" was teasing her, challenging her to say it out loud.

She shook her head and smiled sadly before responding, "It's fine, Rj. I understand. Sige na, go ahead, I know you're busy. See you tomorrow sa KalyeSerye - whether together or sa Split Screen lang."