Sleepover

Hi again, since I'm going to be even more busy starting tomorrow, so I decided to write another fanfic to tide you guys over until my next update. This is a sweet update, walang harot this time (i hope).

Do let me know what you think! I love reading and interacting with you through your comments.

Happy reading!

Picture © pinterest.com
________________________
After Maine's Avon event yesterday

"Aaaargggh! So tired already! And I miss being able to attend my family's beach outing," Maine lamented by herself as she lay on the couch in her condo unit.

"Tapos hindi pa sumasagot si Rj sa phone nya kanina pa. Galit kaya yun? Ano na naman kaya nagawa ko?" she pondered.

Her stomach growled at that moment, making her laugh. She realized that she hasn't had dinner yet since she was so tired and didn't want to go out with Ate Patch afterwards.

Now she was hungry but too tired to do anything about it.

"(sighs) I guess I better call for delivery then."

As she was about to reach for her phone, the doorbell rang.

*ding dong*

"Naku!!! Kung sino man yan, kainis ka at pinutol pa yung pag-order ko!!!" she huffed as she walked to the door.

Peeking into the peephole (because Rj would get mad if she just opened the door), she saw the person she was least expecting to arrive tonight.

"Rj!" she exclaimed as she opened the door.

"What are you doing here? And is that food? Yes, it's food! Grabe, hulog ka ng langit, dali, pasok ka na agad!" she said as she pulled the paper bag from his grasp and hightailed it to the kitchen.

Rj, who was hoping for a peck on the lips at least, was left behind at the door. He shook his head and smiled as he went in then followed into the kitchen.

"Wow, babe, ramen! Just when I was about to die of hunger! Ikaw talaga savior ko! Upo, dali, kain tayo!"

"Hi babe, how was your evening, pwede bang pa-kiss?" Rj greeted her properly as he sat down on one of the dining room chairs.

Maine stopped what she was doing and blushed. She approached Rj, sat down on his lap and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Aw, babe, sorry! Gutom lang kasi talaga ako. Bad breath na nga sa gutom, kaya eto nagmamadali sa pag-asikaso ng pagkain."

Rj ran his hands up and down her back while he frowned at what she said.

"Hindi ba kayo nag-dinner ni Direk Pat? Di ba magkasama kayo kanina?"

Maine was playing with Rj's collar and answered him with a pout.

"E, masyado na ako napagod kaya nagpadala na lang ako sa bahay. Tapos ngayon ko lang napansin na gutom na ako. I was about to call for delivery pero buti na lang dumating ka. So thank you again babe," then she kissed Rj once more before starting to eat her dinner.

"Kumain ka na dyan. Buti na lang nagdala talaga ako ng pagkain. Ang payat-payat mo tapos ako dadbod na, sabihin nila di kita inaalagaan."

"Excuse me, dadbod ng magiging tatay ng mga anak ko yan! Kaya okay lang!" she teased him as she was eating her dinner.

Rj smiled when he sees that she's enjoying her dinner. He started to eat his ramen as well but decided to give it to Maine when he was halfway through.