Fanfic

Hi guys! Just got back from my eldest's recognition day. He's 6th overall in their batch (6th out of 140+ 4th grade students)! Mommy got to dress up again and go up the stage 😁

Anyway, I saw some requests on my twitter feed for a quick shot. Since I love all of you, I made one which I hope you will enjoy. Pardon if it's a little shorter than usual, super tired already after the long "make your mama proud" day.

Thanks again for reading and hope you like my "story within a story" 😉
_________________________
Broadway, after KalyeSerye

   Rj was busy checking his phone for any messages or updates from his bibi girl when someone tapped him on the shoulder. When he turned around, no one was there.

  "Hmm, sino kaya yun, wala namang tao," then looked back to the front once more.

   "Surprise!" Maine shouted to Rj's surprise.

   "Babe!" Ri exclaimed then hugged Maine immediately. "What are you doing here? May rehearsal ka ba or something? Wala ka naman nabanggit last time we talked."

  "May rehearsal nearby so I decided to drop by and say hi," she said with an impish smile. "Hi! O sige alis na ako," then she turned to leave.

   Rj grabbed onto Meng's arm. "Uy, grabe sya! Alis ka agad? Dito ka muna kahit 15 minutes lang (kilay moves)."

   "Richard Faulkerson, Jr. ano na naman ang pinapahiwatig mo dyan sa kilay moves mo?" she said with a laugh. "At biro lang po yung aalis na ako agad. I have 10-15 minutes to spare naman so dun tayo sa host's room para makaupo."

  Rj walked ahead of Maine so he can open the door to the empty host's room for her.

  "After you, babe!" Rj said in an excited tone.

   "Ayan na naman yung kilig trese anyos mo na kilos at ngiti. Bakit ba?"

   "Wala! Di ba pwedeng masaya lang ako na bumisita ka?" Rj teased.

   "Weh. Wag ako, Rj, wag ako. Hindi ka ganyan ka-excited unless meron kang pinaplano. So ano ba ba yun? Spill, or else alis na--

   Rj suddenly kissed Maine and pushed her to the back of the door. He raised her arms up while kissing her thoroughly. After a minute of intense kisses, Rj stopped to take in a deep breath.

   "Not that I didn't like it," Maine said breathlessly, "but what the heck was that about?"

   "Wait, upo muna tayo tapos explain ko sa iyo."

   They sat down side by side then Rj turned to Maine.

   "Alam mo na marami nang fanfics ang nagawa tungkol sa atin di ba? At sobrang taba ng utak ng mga writers, lalo na dun sa mga scenario at takbo ng story nila?"

   "Yup. We even received a printout ng 'Airplanes and Shooting Stars' ba yun? Na kinilig si Kuya John while reading it."

   "Oo, so I decided to look for the writer and found yung OneShot nya nung Fashion Show episode natin. Interesting and medyo mainit yung nasulat nya kaya naisip ko, ano kaya kung subukan ko yung halik scene nya? Sa CR nga lang yung story nya but I figured, any place would do." He then smiled naughtily at Maine. "Was it good?"

   "Fishing for compliments daw? I think you know the answer to that."

   "Ok, so me isang scenario ako na gustong subukan. Galing sa ginawa nya kanina dahil sa 'kilikili' discussion natin. Game?"

   "You want to act out a scene from a fanfic? Tapos yung kilikili pa talaga na scene ang gusto mo? Ayoko nga! Didilim nga di ba?" Maine said in indignation.

   "Humor me please, babe? If it doesn't work out then I'll stop badgering you to read and act them out. Please? Maiksi lang din sya kasi nga you need to leave soon."

   "Sige, basahin ko muna tapos if okay sya, try natin."

   Rj showed the fanfic to her and she read it quickly. "Um, medyo icky pero sige, try natin. If matawa o makiliti ako, tigil na ha!!! Please lock the door din kasi nakakahiya kaya pag may makakita!"

   Rj smiled at her mischievously and locked the door. He then moved their chairs back to the wall and ran through the lines of the scene with her while they were seated face to face.

   "Bakit mo naman nasabi na didilim pag nakita ko yan? Ilang beses ko na kaya yan nakita at ang puti kaya!" he started.

   "Biased ka kaya!" she retorted. "Eto kaya o, medyo may konting mark," saying this as she showed her armpit to Rj.

   Rj "suddenly" kissed Maine with intense passion while holding her up against the wall. After a few kisses, he moved his lips to her cheeks, down her neck, collarbone then to her shoulder. He then nuzzled his face at her armpit then slowly trailed kisses up her arm.

   After kissing the palm of her hand, Rj then leaned back, took a deep breath and asked Maine, "Babe, did the scene work? Mild na M&M ang tawag ng author dyan sa ginawa natin."

   Maine looked at Rj with passion-glazed eyes before she realized that he asked her a question. "Umm, umm..."

   "I'll take that as a yes then," he answered with a wide grin showing his deep dimple.

   "Oo na! You win!" she said with a smile then continued as she blushed. "Umm, ano pa ba yung ibang fanfic na nabasa mo?"

   Rj laughed then answered, "Share ko sa iyo mamaya. Tapos," he paused for effect, "reenact natin yung mga magustuhan nating scene (kilay moves)."

   Maine laughed and slapped Rj's arm as she blushed even more profusely.

   "Alis na nga ako at baka mamaya hindi na ako makapag-rehearse." She then stood up, picked up her phone and walked arm in arm with Rj to the door.

   "Bye babe! Galingan mo yung pagpili ng scenes na ire-reenact natin ha? Maganda palang gamitin pang-'workshop' ang mga fanfics," she said with a wink.

   "Oo naman, may napili na nga ako e. Expect Yago and M&Ms to be part of the story (kilay moves)."

   "Aabangan ko yan," she replied with a quick kiss. Looking up from under her lashes, she then said "Later, babe," before walking off sassily leaving a gaping and excited Rj behind.