Could Not Ask For More

Happy 21st Birthday, Queen Bibi! May your day be awesome! You deserve all blessings and more! ❤️

Here's my take on how our bibi girl celebrated the first few hours of her birthday. I hope you like it!

Happy reading!
________________________
At Maine's condo, 12mn

Rj and Maine were sitting at the sofa in her condo. The birthday dinner was a success!

No one else was with them at the moment, as Dean was already sleeping after extracting a promise from the two that they will "behave themselves".

All you can hear was the soft hum of the air conditioner, the soft music from the radio and the sighs of contentment from the lovers as they spend the first few minutes of her birthday wrapped in each other's arms.

The song playing in the background was a song that fits them to a T:
🎤 I could not ask for more than this time with you
Every prayer has been answered
Every dream I have's come true
And right here in this moment is right where I'm meant to be
Here with you here with me  🎤

R: Happy 21st birthday ulit, babe.
M: *sighs* Hmm, thanks ulit, babe. It's really the simple things that get to me, alam mo yan. Thank you for being here to greet me sa birthday ko. Your time with me is the most special gift I can ever receive aside from the book of memories 😁.
R: Meron pa yan, pero eto na muna. I want to make you the happiest birthday celebrant ever.

Maine sits up and holds Rj's face in her hands
M: I am not a sweet person and I'm very moody, so how come I got so lucky to meet you, and you fell in love with me?
(gives Rj a quick kiss)
I couldn't possibly ask for a better birthday gift than this - quality time with the man that I love.

Rj holds Maine's hands and places them on his chest
R: Babe, hindi din ako perpekto. Alam mo yan. Seloso ako, sobrang rumaket kahit na para sa future natin yun, saka may pagkabingi paminsan-minsan *smiles*
Why you love me, hindi ko rin alam. Sabi nga nila bakla daw ako o kaya chickboy? *wiggles brows*

M: *laughs* Umm, I'm pretty sure napatunayan ko nang hindi ka bakla. Chickboy??? Hmm, so far, good boy ka naman. Wag lang na may mabalitaan ako, naku!!! *kurot burger*
R: Aray! Grabe sya! Sabi ko nga sayo di ba? Matindi magmahal mga Faulkerson! Stick to one lang kami uuuuyyy!!!

Both laugh at their silliness, then Maine noticed something on the table.
M: Babe, yung sa episode kanina, cute mo talaga. Sizzling hot *winks*
R: *raises a brow* Ano na naman yan? Nag-promise tayo kay Dean na "behave" tayo di ba? Pero kung anuman yun, game ako! Birthday mo e! Kahit katawan ko pa yung kapalit! 😂

Maine pinches his non-existent "burger" once more.
M: Ikaw talaga, ang harot mo! Yung Oreo game kaya yung ibig kong sabihin! Ang galing mo hehehe! Gawin natin ulit! Ang talo, pipitikin sa ilong!
R: (mimes rolling up of sleeves) Aba, aba, aba, hinahamon mo ba ako? Mananalo ako dyan! Handa mo na ilong mo!

They got one cookie each and then Maine set the rules
M: Best of three ha! First try, bantayan natin isa't isa then yung 2nd and 3rd sabay tayo.
R: Oks! Una ako!

Maine sat away from Rj to have a good view of his strategy. Rj placed the cookie on his forehead then waited for her go signal. Upon hearing it, he managed to move the cookie to his mouth in less than 10 seconds.

When it was Maine's turn, Rj was ready was ready to take a video with his phone as he said "Go!" He was laughing the whole time as Maine tried to get the cookie in her mouth. At the last second, the cookie fell again and she lost the first round.

R: Dahil birthday mo, hindi ko pipitikin this time yung ilong mo. Sa sunod na round, me pitik na!
M: Okay, fine! *rolls eyes* Tara, next round na! Dito ka sa tabi ko!

They sat side by side once more and placed a cookie on their forehead. When Maine said "Go," they started the game, distorting their faces so they can get the cookie into their mouth faster than the other.

Rj was leading but Maine got the cookie faster to her cheek. It was already near to her mouth when the cookie slipped once more - towards Rj's neck! Maine tried to catch the cookie and ended up planting a kiss on his neck.

Rj stopped the game, leaned forward, pushing Maine onto the couch and said
R: Sabi ko na nga ba, ako lang ang gusto mo na prize e. Madali lang naman ako kausap! "Maine Mendoza" lang pala gusto mo e!

Rj then proceeded to kiss Maine passionately. Maine's hands were initially pushing at his chest; then her hands moved towards his shoulder to pull him in further. He framed her face and kissed her deeper.

Things were heating up when they were both startled apart by a series of vibrations.
R: *breathless* Ano yun?
M: Phone mo yata!
R: (picks up phone) Si Nay. Hello? Oo, tulog na. Papunta ka na? Hindi, bababa na lang ako dyan. (pauses) Ok. 10 minutes.

Rj drops the call and turns to his queen bibi
R: Nandyan na daw si Nay, uwi na kami.
M: *sighs* Okay. Pero sabi mo 10 minutes pa di ba? Hug mo muna ako, plith?
R: (hugs Rj) Dyan tayo napapahamak e. Basta behave ka lang ha?
M: (slaps R's arm) Ikaw kaya nagsimula! Aksidente lang kaya yung Oreo!
R: Psssh, gusto mo rin naman *wiggles brows*
M: Birthday ko, ako ang masusunod! Ikaw may kasalanan, period!

Rj would give everything to his queen to make her happy.
R: Sige, fine. Panalo ka na. Pag masaya ka din naman, masaya ako.
M: Thanks again, babe. *sighs* Hatid na nga kita sa pinto.

As they reached the door, Maine gave Rj a quick kiss once more.
R: Bye babe, see you later.
M: See you later.

As Rj was turning, Maine called out one last time.
M: This is the best birthday I've ever had. And you're the biggest reason behind it. I love you, babe, always.
R: *smiles* And I love you too, always.😍