Love Me Like You Do

Last of the Quick Convo that I found in my "Notes", which was posted in twitter a few weeks back.

BABALA: This is a little hot.
And intentionally left hanging so you can imagine for yourself what happens next 😉

From "Sariling Mundo" parts/chapters perspective, this comes after Quick Shots 2.

If you like the story, please "Vote" for it. You can vote for the story by tapping/clicking on the star icon in this page. Thanks in advance!

I love hearing from you guys! Do comment here in watty or share your fave lines in twitter (@mjcathy24).

Happy Reading!!!
___________________________
At the GMA Thanksgiving Event

Organizer: Alden, Maine, dun muna kayo sa likod, for your own security na rin.

Maine breathed a sigh of relief. Attending major events and parties are part and parcel of her job - but truth be told, she's so uncomfortable with many strangers around.

Rj held on to her arms as they were being led to the back.
R: Babe, okay ka lang? Masyado bang maraming tao?
M: Maya ko na lang sagutin sa likod, baka may makarinig.

When they were in a small room at the back, Rj hugged Maine, placing her head on his shoulder.
R: 🎤 Put your head on my shoulder...
M: *jokes* Maling kanta, Rejoice ang ine-endorse ko 😂

Rj pouts and places his hands over his heart.
R: Grabe sya, basag na naman ako. Pinapasaya lang kita kasi alam ko na hindi ka komportable pag sobrang daming tao.
M: Asus, di ka naman mabiro! *hugs Rj* I know that, babe. And thank you for that. Yes, medyo nailang ako kanina dun. Ang dami kasing nagkagulo because of us.
*sighs*
Don't get me wrong, I know we're so blessed but it's just so overwhelming at times.
*deep breath*
Pero moving on, let's just play a game para masaya.

Rj leans back from the hug and looks at Maine quizzically.
R: So, what game shall we play? And what's the prize? *kilay moves*
M: (slaps Rj's arm) Naughty boy ka talaga! Behave, Richard! (pauses) Hmm, we both love music so let's attribute songs to the things we see around sa room. I'll start!

Goes to the table and imitates Destiny's Child
M: 🎤 All the women who are independent, throw your hands up at me.
R: Independent Women!
M: Correct! Your turn.

Rj approaches a mirror and tries to imitate Justin Timberlake
R: 🎤 I don't wanna lose you now, I'm looking right at the other half of me (looks directly at Maine)
M: *blushes* Mirrors! Ikaw ha, nagpapa-cute ka pa dyan!
R: Effective ba? *kilay moves*
M: *rolls eyes* Ewan! Next!

Maine picks up her phone and sings
M: 🎤 I'm only one call away, I'll be there to save the day
R: One call away! Dali naman nun. Sige, ako naman next.

Rj grabs Maine and starts dancing with her
R: 🎤 Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
You got the healing that I want
Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
M: Hmmm... Parang di ko alam, pwede more? *pilya smile*
R: Ah ganon ha!

Rj turns and does a dip with Maine in his arms and as he lifts her back up, he teases her with soft, fluttery kisses until she grabs him and kisses him even more passionately.

After some time, they separate and as they're breathing heavily, Maine holds on to Rj's lapel and says
M: Actually, babe, based on how you look tonight, isa lang talaga ang naiisip ko na kanta na bagay na bagay sayo...
R: Ano yun?
M: *looks up at R* 🎤 Love me like you do, love me like you do
Touch me like you do, touch me like you do

Rj stops Maine by putting his finger on her lips. Then with a sensual glint in his eye, he sings to her
R: 🎤 What are you waiting for?

The kiss that happened next would have made Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele envious - as it was a kiss that was not only passionate, full of desire - it was a kiss filled with love, a love to rival that of all well-known lovers throughout history. 🙊🙉🙈