Trumpets

Hi guys, I missed you all!!! Mwah!

As promised, I am writing an update to Sariling Mundo. This was inspired by the 47th weeksary FB livestream.

If Alden danced "Trumpets" in front of you, how would you react?

Happy reading!
_____________________
After KS, in the tent where Rj and Maine are having lunch

Rj and Maine were continuing with their lunch after the KS segment when he asked her, "Babe, bakit naman ganon ang tingin mo sa akin kanina?"

"Huh? Anong tingin? Kelan?" she asked in return.

"Nung nagsasayaw ako ng 'Trumpets' kanina. Yung mukha mo nung huli - nanlalaki ang mata, tapos and weird ng tingin mo sa akin."

"Weh? Hindi kaya," she vehemently denied.

"Ito kaya o." Then he showed the snapshot he took of her expression.

Maine laughed out loud when she saw the image he was referring to

"E keshe nemen..." she started but suddenly snorted and laughed out loud once more.

Rj pouted at Maine.
"Grabe sya. Pinagtatawanan talaga ako. Tinitilian ako ng ibang babae pag nagsasayaw ako ng ganyan pero ang girlfriend ko pinagtatawanan ako."

Maine tried to contain her mirth but could not help herself. Tears were running down her face and she was snorting.

Rj leaned back and crossed his arms over his chest. He had a serious look on his face while he waited for her laughter to subside.

After a few minutes, she managed to calm down enough to stop bursting out in laughter. Looking at her man's face, she managed to sober up completely.

"Hala, lagot ako," she thought.

With an uneasy laugh, Maine held up the peace sign and spoke, "Babe, sorry na. Hindi ikaw pinagtatawanan ko, promise. Yung sarili ko pinagtatawanan ko kasi tingnan mo naman yung expression ng mukha ko!"

Rj did not say a word. He just lifted an eyebrow and tilted his head to the right. And stared at her very intently.

Feeling uneasy, Meng made a funny face at him and tried to tease him out of his current mood.

"Babe, sige, um, ganito na lang. Para di ka na magalit, game na lang tayo. Then the winner decides if he/she gets a prize or the loser gets a penalty."

His interest piqued, he asked, "What game?"

"Um, since I'm being charitable, I'll let you decide what the game would be."

Seeing Alden about to react, she quickly interjected. "And I promise na hindi ako aangal sa game at sa mechanics/rules mo kahit ano pa yun."

Rj got a mischievous glint in his eye at this. He can make this game pretty interesting.