Whip It!

The previous part was written by Mommy Ning and this part - the part inside Meng's condo is courtesy of yours truly.

The inspiration for this part is from the image above ( © reezabell's twitter post ).

Please do let me know your thoughts on this part!

Happy 37th weeksary once more and happy reading!
________________________
Maine's condo unit

  As soon as they entered her condo unit, Rj locked the door. He then approached Maine, who was sprawled on the sofa with her eyes closed.

  "Babe, can you get me a glass of water? Ang init talaga ng panahon ngayon!" she uttered while placing a hand on her forehead.

   "Mainit ba? Kaya ba nag-hanging blouse ka ngayon?" Rj said as he sat down beside her.

   "Huy, tubig ko muna, please?" Maine requested once more as she placed her hand on Rj's thigh. "Sobrang uhaw talaga ang feeling ko," she groaned.

  With a sigh, Rj stood up and went into the kitchen. He took a glass from the cupboard and filled it with cold water.

   "Hmmm, mainit daw baka gusto din nya ng ice sa tubig nya," he thought.

   He opened the cupboard to get another glass which he will fill with ice when something caught his eye. He then smiled naughtily as what he found gave him a brilliant idea.

   Taking the glasses of ice and water back to Maine, he remained standing as he saw her put in some ice cubes then gulp down the water.

   "Aaahhh, ang sarap talaga!"

   "O, do you feel refreshed already?" he asked.

   "Yup! Thanks talaga, babe!" she replied. Seeing that he was still standing, she gave him a puzzled look.

   "Babe, tatayo ka lang ba dyan? Wala ka bang planong umupo?"

   He smiled at her then. It was the kind of smile which made Maine nervous.

   "W-Why are you smiling like that?"

   "Like what?"

   "Like you have something up your sleeve that I am not going to like."

   "Who says you're not going to like it?" he said in reply.

   "Rj, stop beating around the bush and just spill it!" she huffed.

   "Natandaan mo yung sabi ko na may parusa ka dahil sa suot mo kanina? Nakaisip na ako ngayon ng pinakamagandang parusa para sa iyo."

   "See! Sabi ko na nga ba hindi ko gusto yung ngiti mo e! Paano ba naman ako matutuwa na may parusa ako?" she answered while rolling her eyes at him.

   "Sige, I'll give you three guesses kung ano yung parusa ko sa iyo. If mahulaan mo sya, you don't get a punishment."

   "If hindi ko mahulaan?"

   "Then tuloy yung parusa ko sa iyo. And this time, you have to follow every word I say or else may dagdag na parusa."

   "Oy, Rj! Ang unfair nyan ha!" she complained as she stood up.

   She paced in front of the couch while continuing on her tirade.

   "Fine, okay na ako dun sa parusa pero I have to follow every word you say or else I have an additional punishment? Nuh-uh, Rj!"