Spot The Mark

Dahil love ko kayo, and because I love our Queen Bibi so much, I'm posting a convo which occurred a few hours after the IG hacking incident occurred. magicheart21 posted a convo as well which happened before this post 😉

Please do "Vote" for the story (star icon in this page) if you liked it!

Do share the parts you loved via a comment here in wattpad or share them as a photo to twitter user @mjcathy24.

Hope you like it!
__________________________
During a break in Maine's shoot last night after the hacking incident occurred,
R: Babe, tara (pulls M along)
M: *puzzled* Saan tayo pupunta?
R: You need a break after all the stress you've been through. Dun tayo sa van ko.

Maine suddenly stops walking. Rj looks at her quizzically and asks
R: Let's go, huy! Sayang ang oras. Bakit?
M: *raises eyebrow* Are you sure "I" need a break? Or "you" want to have a break with me?

R blushes and quickly denies it
R: Hindi ah! You really need it. Para makapahinga ka kasi hanggang mamayang madaling araw pa shoot mo. Tapos may EB Lenten shoot pa a few hours later.

She starts walking once more and allows herself to be led into the van.
M: O, so what do I do?
R: Just rest for a while.

Rj sits down, puts the pillow on his lap and points to it
R: Come here, higa ka dito.

She lies down on the seat and rests her head on the pillow on his lap.
M: I'll just close my eyes, but I don't think I can sleep. Talk to me while I rest my eyes.
R: (runs hand through M's hair) What do you want me to talk about?
M: Anything. *sighs* Remind me why I shouldn't feel bad about losing all the memories in my IG account in one fell swoop.

Rj pauses for a while as he thinks of something helpful to share
R: *clears throat* Babe, to be honest, it's okay to feel bad. Normal yan. We take pictures of events, places and people to turn those moments into memories. You wouldn't post them there if hindi naman sya importante sa iyo, di ba?

Maine sits up and looks Rj in the eye
M: Are you trying to make me feel better or worse? At this time, it's not helping me feel better.

He pulls Maine back into her previous position.
R: Close your eyes.
M: Ayaw.

Rj leans forward to kiss her eyelids closed
R: There. Better. *smiles* Hintay ka lang sandali. Darating din ako sa point na yun. I'm just saying that it's okay to feel that way. Masyado ka lang talagang mainipin (flicks her nose)

M: Aray! (holds her nose) Fine! I'll wait. *mutters* Bully.
R: Narinig ko yun! Mainipin ka talaga kasi (babalu voice). We can never replace the memories of those photos you lost, but we can make new ones, TOGETHER.

Rj then leans down and kisses Maine on the tip of her nose. He then gets an idea. He grabs his phone, looks at his angelic-looking girlfriend and takes a picture of them.

He sends the photo to her phone. *ping*
Maine opens her eyes, gets her phone, opens it, and smiles.
R: We can start with that first one. You can even upload it on my IG account, tutal mas marami na yata tayong picture dun na magkasama kesa sa mag-isa ako. Conjugal account kumbaga *kilay moves*

M sits up once more, holds his face in her hands and gives him a quick kiss.
M: You really are the sweetest, babe.
R: Mas sweet ka kaya! Not only do you look sweet... *teasing tone* you taste even sweeter.

Maine, ever the impulsive one, looks at Rj with a seductive glint in her eye and whispers
M: Want to put that to the test?

Without waiting for an answer, she kisses Rj passionately, pouring out all her gratefulness and love in that kiss. Rj slips his hand under her shirt, touching her warm, soft skin.

She trails her lips to his cheek, his ears down to his neck. As she lingers in that spot, he moves his hands to her belly. His hands were moving upwards when, in surprise, Maine sucks in a hard breath and unintentionally leaves a mark on his neck. 🙈🙊

Maine leans back and suddenly laughs
M: Oh no, I'm sorry babe! That's gonna leave a mark!!!
R: Ikaw talaga! Marking your territory, eh?
M: I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! But as we're on the topic... Marking my man is more appropriate! *winks*

M grabs her phone and takes a photo of R.
M: There... That's the best memory I have of this night. Pero, *teasing smile* it's for my eyes only.

*knock, knock, knock*
Staff: Miss Maine, kailangan na po ulit kayo sa set!
M: Okay, I'll be there in 5!

As soon as the member of the staff left, M fixed herself up to get ready for the shoot once more. Rj just stares at her with a smile on his face.

R: Okay ka na? Masaya ka ba?
M: Oo naman! ALWAYS, lalo na since you rushed here to comfort me. *deep breath* Ready? Tara na?
R: Tayo na, sa Batibot!

And with a laugh, they went on their way, proving that these trials don't break them - but it actually makes them stronger since they face it TOGETHER. ❤️