PST

Hi guys! Kamusta ang mga puso ninyo? Naka-recover na ba? Did you feel the PST coming through your TV screens during the episode today?

I used to define PST as a sound someone makes to get your attention. However, after the "kiss" episode until today's fashion show, I am now redefining it to - Palpable Sexual Tension. Whew! Those two, when together, are sizzling HOT!

Again, do comment on the story - as a whole or highlight your favorite parts. And do click on the star/vote icon if you liked this story!

I'm sure a lot of authors are writing about this episode as well, so without further ado, let me present my version of a sweet yet spicy extension of today's episode.

Happy reading!
______________________________
Eat Bulaga host's room

Maine is walking to the host's room and is calling Rj's name in a singsong voice.
M: Rj? Rj, san ka na?
Ruby: Maine, nandun sa CR, hinihintay na dalhan ni Mama Ten ng bagong shirt.
M: Ay, nandito na po sa akin, binigay ni Nay Ten.

In a slightly embarassed voice, she asks
M: Um, pasok po ako ha? Tulungan ko lang po magbihis. Alam nyo naman po na mahina pulmon nun, baka magkasakit.
Ruby: *teasing smile* Ahh, oo nga pala. Sige, katukin mo na yan at baka magkasakit pa.

Maine knocks on the door of the CR
M: Rj, dala ko damit mo. Open the door.

Rj opens the door a bit and puts his hand out, waiting for her to place his shirt on it. She ignores it, pushes the door, goes inside, closes then locks the door for good measure.

She laughs when she sees Rj trying to cover his body with his arms.
M: Nakita ko na yan! Hiya-hiya ka pa kunwari!
R: Nandyan kaya si Nay Rubes! Mamaya ano isipin nun!
M: *raises an eyebrow* O sige, labas na ako.

She was turning to the door to get out when Rj suddenly hugs her from behind and places his head on her shoulder.
R: Ito naman, di mabiro. Thanks for bringing my shirt, babe. *quick kiss*

Maine turns around, lifts her hands up to his shoulders and ruffles his hair.
M: Ikaw kasi, tatakbo-takbo nang nakahubad! Sino ba nagsabi sayo na tanggalin mo yung jacket ha?
R: *looks abashed* E usapan natin saglit mo lang bubuksan yung jacket. Nung binuksan mo na, ayaw mo bitiwan yung zipper, dami kaya nakatingin! *pouts* Kaya ayun, tinanggal ko na lang para tumakbo sa host's room.

M: *flicks R's nose* Style mo bulok! Gusto mo lang i-expose yung resulta ng pag-gi-gym mo. (slides hands down to his chest) E nakita ko na yan di ba?

Rj holds her hands, pushes her to the wall, lifts her hands up and kisses the tip of her nose.
R: Yup, and duda ko gusto mo makita ulit kaya imbes na ibigay mo lang yung shirt, pumasok ka pa talaga dito.
M: Haha! Dyan ka nagkamali! May ibang rason kaya ako pumasok dito!

Rj steps back and looks at her quizically.
R: Ano yung reason?
M: *naughty smile* Suot mo muna itong jacket from earlier.

Rj puts it on and lifts his brow afterwards
M: E, may nakita kasi ako na video online, yung Cosmo na show na kasali ka and...
R: And... (pretends he doesn't have an idea)
M: And... Gusto ko sana mag-quick striptease ka na para bang nandun ka sa show. Yung shirt lang ha!!! Wala nang iba!!!

Rj smiles at this request. He was proud of his body - he worked hard to keep himself fit. He actually had a few fantasies where he did this for Maine before; now his fantasy is coming to life.

R: Sige, tayo ka dyan sa pinto tapos dun ako sa kabilang side magsisimula. Kakantahan din kita kasi parang ang pangit na walang tugtog.

Once they were both in position, Rj starts to sing as he slowly slides the zip of the jacket down and dance to the music.
"Twang, twang, twang
I've been really tryin', baby
Tryin' to hold back these feeling for so long
And if you feel, like I feel baby
Then come on, oh come on

Let's get it on--"

Maine suddenly burst out laughing at this point. Rj, feeling offended, zips the jacket back up and keeps quiet.
M: I'm sorry, babe! It was really sexy but I couldn't help it! Ang weird pala when you see your boyfriend doing that, knowing na may ibang tao sa labas.

Rj, still offended, keeps quiet and approaches the door so he can go out. As he opened the door and was about to step outside, Maine stops him.
M: Babe, sorry na please? Wag ka na magalit, plith? Ako naman next time, para makabawi ka ng pagtawa sa akin, ok???

Rj still wasn't budging so Maine took matters into her own hands. She nudges the door shut and turns Rj around so they were face to face. She lifts her hands up to his face and pulls him down to bestow soft kisses all over his face.

Rj couldn't keep still. He holds her a little more tightly and kisses her on the lips.
M: *breathless* Rj, we have to stop. Nasa labas si Ms Ruby, baka kung ano pa isipin nya.
R: *grins* Actually, wala nang tao sa labas, umalis na si Ta Rubes. (looks at his watch then sighs) Pero tama ka, kailangan ko na din kasi magpunta dun sa Coke event in a few minutes.

Maine hands over a new shirt to him so he can change out of the jacket that she asked him to wear.

Maine has a silly grin on her face as she admires Rj's body while he was changing.
M: I'm such a lucky duck. *sighs* I think we still have some time. What if??? Hmm...

M: Rj? I think pwede ka pa naman mag-extend for 5 more minutes, right? May request sana ako before tayo lumabas *grins*

Rj was putting on his shirt so he didn't notice the impish glint in her eyes.
R: Hmm? Yes, babe? Ano yun?
M: Basta, bawal tumanggi!

R: Kung pagsusuotin mo lang ako ng shokoy costume, wag na lang uy (babalu voice)
M: Hindi!!! Simple lang sya. Basta, say yes first.
R: *naughty grin* Hmm, iba naaalala ko pag may nagsabi ng "Say yes first."

M: (slaps Rj's arm) Sira! Not that, noh! *blushes* Basta, say yes na!
R: *laughs* Oo na, oo na, sige na!

Maine looks at Rj with a teasing grin and says
M: Babe, di ba yung pinakasexy mo na role was "Yago"?
R: Oo, bakit?
M: Madami na akong memes na nakikita kasi and parang gusto ko sana na... (pauses and smiles naughtily) i-Carmela mo ako.

Rj walks toward Maine slowly until they're chest to chest, slides his hand down her arms to her hands, then responds with a naughty grin and a gravelly voice
R: Mali. Kay Carmela, mild pa yun. Ikaw, special ka. Get ready kasi, ime-Maine Mendoza kita.

And without further ado, within those 5 minutes, Richard Faulkerson, Jr. proved to Meng how much better it was to be "Maine Mendoza"'d.