Sad Eyes

Hi guys, as promised, this is the 1st Quick Convo that I posted in twitter last Monday. Posting it in wattpad so you can go back and re-read as many times as you want to :D

The rest will be posted throughout the rest of the day.

Hope you like it! If you do, please do click on the "Vote" button :)
Do share your favorite parts of the convo via a comment here in wattpad or through twitter (@mjcathy24).

Happy reading!

P.S. Wish me luck! Starting my outline for the full books today ;-)
_______________________
Monday, February 15, 2015

After Eat Bulaga, Maine sent a text message to Rj.

M: "Wait for me at Broadway. Be there soon. Meet you sa dressing room."

Rj was surprised - pleasantly surprised - with the message. He has another appointment but his priority is Maine, so he stayed and waited in the dressing room.

Upon arrival, M went straight to the dressing room. Upon seeing R, she launched herself at him and gave him a tight, comforting hug.

R: Babe, while I love seeing you here, I know you're also busy. Can you tell me why you're here so suddenly?

Maine steps back, leads Rj to a chair. She makes him sit down and sits on his lap afterwards.

M: (looks into Rj's eyes) Sabi mo nga, ikaw at ako, ako at ikaw, tayong dalawa, ALWAYS. We're a team. *sighs* I saw how sad your eyes were - kaya I felt the need to comfort you as soon as possible.

Rj was touched with Maine's thoughtfulness

R: Sorry babe, I thought I was fine last night and this morning. Okay lang ako ang i-bash, sanay na ako. Pero seeing all the hate towards Aldenatics, Nate, my friends, sa iyo, I just couldn't help but feel bad na I put all of you in this position.

M: I know - you're a man who has a good heart. (smiles and gives him a quick kiss) No wonder I fell in love with you, so quickly, with a passion.

They stayed that way for a few minutes, embracing each other when M spoke once more
M: Babe, I'm sorry ha?
R: *puzzled frown* Bakit?
M: Kasi, I'm the reason why this happened.
R: *tsks* At bakit naman ikaw ang naging cause?

M: Kasi, magkasama naman talaga tayo kagabi, but we had to hide the fact that we were together sa Subic. (covers Rj's lips with her finger) Yes, I know we never intended to hide it, but we know we had to. And you had to ask Nate and Aldenatics to provide a diversion - similar to when you visited me last December.

Rj placed his hands on Maine's cheeks and looked at her intently
R: *tsks* Maliit na bagay. Alam mo naman na, for you I will. And sila Nate, sila pa nga nag-volunteer. Kasi pag mahal ko, mahal din nila. At alam nila na ikaw ang pinakamahal ko. Yun lang, unlike yung Premiere Night ng My Bebe Love saka yung surprise visit ko sa iyo sa Japan, na-bash sila dahil sa diversion kagabi.

Rj then smiled sweetly at his bibi girl.
R: But I really, really, really loved our Valentine's Day date, babe. The first of many Valentine's Day celebration nating dalawa. Pakisabi nga din pala kay Direk Pat na thank you sa pagsama nya sa iyo.

M: Ok, will do. *smiles* And by the way, that's the reason why, kapareho ng Mainesters at Mainenatics, love na love ko ang Aldenatics and si Miss Nate. Kasi love nila tayo kasi they know we make each other happy. Whatever makes us happy, whoever loves us, they love kahit na by association mainly. (pauses) Sad ka pa rin ba?

Rj kisses Maine on the nose and says
R: Hindi na, kasi nandito na yung nagpapasaya sakin ng sobra-sobra
M: *fake pouts* Ay, sayang...

R: *frowns* Bakit? Gusto mo sad pa rin ako?
M: *smiles naughtily* Kasi, I was planning to do anything you requested sana to make you happy. (pauses) E since masaya ka na—

R: Hindi! Ang lungkot-lungkot ko pa nga, tingnan mo o, may luha pa mata ko (tries to cry and look sad but fails miserably)

Maine stifles her laughter because it was so obvious that her bibi boy just wants his prize

M: *mock frowns* Ay, oo nga, ang lungkot mo nga talaga. Ano kaya gagawin ko para mapasaya ka? Hmm, what to do, what to do?

R: (pretends to think) Hmm, ito kaya? (hugs Maine tightly). Parang kulang pa.
(Kisses M on the forehead) Ay, di pa rin ako masaya.
E eto kaya? (kisses M on both cheeks) Hmm, parang kulang pa rin e.
E dito kaya? (kisses M on the neck, lingering for some time) Pwede na, pero puwede pa ma-improve.

Maine, with fire in her eyes, holds Rj's face and says
M: Ang dami mo pang detour, ako na nga!

After starting intently into Rj's eyes, she kisses him passionately on the lips and embraces him tightly. They trace each other's faces as they kiss and as their hands met, they link them together as their hands drop to their sides.

Their lips separate with a popping sound and as they were catching their breath, Maine asks Rj
M: Are you happy?
R: Hmm, well, I could be happier *kilay moves*

Maine slaps his arm lightly and laughs with Rj. Then Rj turns serious and says
R: But seriously, babe, as long as you are with me and love me, I will be happy - ALWAYS.
M: *smiles sweetly* And I love you too - ALWAYS.