Dive In

Hi guys! Buhay pa ba kayo? Grabe the feels today! Yung para bang 5 days kang puro lugaw lang ang ulam tapos pagdating bigla ng Sabado, goto na malaman ang ihinain sa iyo!

I have a this update for you guys based on Challenge Accepted segment as requested by veron619 .

I hope you like this short update. Medyo hawt lang sya - peace sa iba kong readers!

Happy reading! 😘
__________________
Challenge Accepted

Babe, sure ka ba?" he asked, concerned. He knows how difficult the challenge is but she had always been a trooper since Day 1. Now that he is here though, no one can force her to do something she isn't comfortable with. They'll have to go through him first.

"Oo naman! Keri yan! Ako pa ba?" answered Maine as she tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "Saka..."

"Saka ano?" Rj asked.

She stared at him coyly then answered, "Saka alam ko naman na hindi mo ako papabayaan na mahirapan while nasa tank, babe. Di ba?"

"Alam mo naman yun, Ma..." Rj answered with a waggle of his brows. He was leaning forward and their lips almost touched when...

"Maine, Alden, one minute bago tayo mag on-air! Mamaya na yang harutan nyo!"

Rj tucked his puckered lips and stepped back, scratching his head. "Wala na namang KalyeSerye, pero may busina pa rin," he muttered.

"Hmm? Ano yun?" asked Maine.

"Wala, sabi ko, kung ayaw mo talaga, may choice ka to stay out of the pool. Pwede pa rin naman tayo mag-duet kahit ako lang ang nasa pool."

"Opo, Dad, pag-iisipan ko po! Masyadong protective talaga o! Kung sa bathtub nga na mas maliit kesa dito nagawan natin ng paraan na magkasya, dito pa kaya sa malaking tank na ito," she teased back while Rj's eyes widened in warning.

"Psst! Huy! Baka may makarinig sayo dyan. Isipin nila..."

"Anong iisipin nila? Totoo naman di ba?" she answered then stuck out her tongue at him. He was supposed to answer but they were suddenly on air. Bawi ako sayo mamaya, Menggay.

During the segment, Rj didn't expect her to go inside the pool, especially since she saw how difficult it was for Rj Padilla and Anton Diva. But to his surprise and pride, his babe took off her jumpsuit, revealing her slim, sexy body and went into the pool.

"Babe, sure ka talaga?" he asked as she was still trying to go inside the pool. Maine whispered, "Dad, kapit ako sayo." He nodded and Maine wrapped her legs around his as soon as she got into the pool to the screams of the crowd inside Broadway Centrum.

All throughout the segment, he held her in his arms to lessen the chances that she would swallow the water from the pool. Ang laki din ng benefit ng pagwo-workout ko. Ok na lang kahit na ang dami ko nang nainom na tubig.

Rj's heart felt happy as he can hold Maine close during the segment. However, as was the effect when Maine is near, he had a physical reaction and had to place Maine's body in front of his to hide it. Maine's eye widened but she didn't say anything. Pasensya na babe, ang sexy mo kasi talaga.

At the end of the segment, Maine asked if they could get changed immediately since they still had Music Hero to prepare for. With Rj in tow, she went into the comfort room inside the host's room where TVJ were having their lunch.

"Una ka na, babe. Hintay lang ako dito," said Rj. Maine looked at TVJ and hesitated before finally going inside the CR.

The three stalwarts of Eat Bulaga looked at each other, suddenly stood up and Tito Sen told Rj, "Congratulations ha! Galing nyong dalawa! Iba talaga chemistry ninyo. Labas na kami kasi tinatawag na yata kami nila Moty. Bihis ka na, baka malamigan pa yang likod mo. Sabihan namin sila na bawal pumasok kasi nagbibihis ka."

"Thank you Tito Sen, medyo malamig na nga," Rj answered with a chatter as unlike the contestants, he didn't have a wetsuit on, just a rash guard and swim shorts.

As soon as TVJ left the room, he locked the door just as Maine opened the door to the CR. Maine's hand crept out, her finger curling, making a sign for Rj to come nearer. Rj gulped, then asked in a shaky voice, "Babe? May nakalimutan ka ba?"

"Oo, babe. Lapit ka dito, sabihin ko kung ano nakalimutan ko."

Rj went to the door and as soon as he was within reaching distance, Maine pulled him in and kissed him. Their lips slid against each other as their hunger for one another rose. Rj's hands crept up her naked back, feeling her silky skin under his fingertips while her hands crept to his waist, trying to lift his rash guard up.

Their lips separating with a pop, Rj asked in a breathless voice, "Are you sure, babe? Ang daming naghihintay sa atin. Baka marinig nila tayo."

"Five minutes. Quick lang. I'm all worked up, babe. Challenge Accepted ka ba?" Maine pleaded against his lips.

Without further ado, he took off his wet garments and kissed her once more. Satisfied with the glazed look in her eyes, he whispered, "Challenge Accepted!" Then he lifted then pushed her against the wall and they ended their best five minute gap with a bang. 😏