One on One

Hi guys! Whew! Super tiring day since I have to work while taking care of my son who's currently in the hospital. But I super love you guys so I decided to make one before I "rest" for the night.

Thanks in advance for reading! I hope you like it! 👋

Note: Didn't have time to read through this again so pardon any spelling and grammatical errors you may see.
________________________
After EB, in Broadway

As they promised to the EB hosts, the KalyeSerye gang brought the brownies from the Sugod Bahay winner to Broadway.

"Meng, ikaw na bahala magbigay kay Alden nung sa kanya ha? Pero sigurado ako mas gusto nun na makita ka kesa yung brownie," Jose told Maine as they were walking to the host's room.

Maine blushed at what Kuya Jose said. He's been even more vocal lately about Rj and Maine's relationship status. Trying to make them slip and admit their relationship, hiding relationship advice through jokes which she always listens to. Well, except the "live in" part - unless she wants Rj to be roasted alive by her parents.

"Kuya Jose talaga... Inaano ka ba?" she teased back.

They reached the host's room at this time and everyone was preparing to leave already.

"Eto na yung brownies! Huy Meng, masikip na dito, dun na kayo sa kabila ni Alden," said Jose while pointing to the room next door with his mouth.

"Ay tama Kuya Jose, may papakita ako na costume kay Maine. Baka pwedeng paandar sa weeksary," Rj said while doing his 'kilay moves'.

With a raised eyebrow, Maine retorted. "Weh? Talaga lang ha?"

Rj held Maine's hand and pulled her into the other room.

"Before anything else, nice to see you again, aking maybahay!" he said with a tight hug and a quick kiss on her lips.

"Maybahay? Hindi ka naman masyado advanced."

"Aking maybahay! Bakit hindi ba you're mine saka may bahay ka naman?" Rj tried to turn it into a joke which fell flat, as usual. 😂

"Teka, cue ko na ba para tumawa? Sandali! Hah hah hah!"

"Grabe sya! Lagi mo na lang akong binabasag. Na-hurt ako," Rj said with a pout.

"Wawa naman ang bibi ko, halika na nga, kith kita para di na yan magtampo!"

Rj quickly gave in and received a long, lingering kiss from his bibi. Afterwards, he gave her a bedimpled smile.

"Natandaan mo kanina na sabi ko One-on-One tayo sa basketball kanina? Paano ka maglalaro ng basketball nang walang uniform? Nakahanap na ako ng kasya sa iyo!"

He produced a small woman's basketball uniform that would fit Maine perfectly. He can just imagine her toned arms, legs and thighs --

"Are you crazy? Papasuot mo sa akin yan on TV? E yung shorts ko pa lang saka hanging top galit ka na, what more if suot ko ito tapos aangat-angat kamay ko?"

"Try mo muna tapos check ko kung makikita ba tiyan mo pag nagtaas ka ng kamay."

"Teka, ano ka sinusuwerte? Labas ka muna," she insisted while sticking her tongue out at him.

"Ito naman, nakita ko na nga na naka-bikini ka... Pero sige na nga, tatalikod na lang ako. I promise not to look," he promised with a wink then turned his back to her.

She quickly changed into the uniform, never checking if Rj would peek because she knows he won't. And besides, it was true that he already saw her in a skimpy bikini - seeing her in her undies would actually be...

"Tapos na babe?"

"Done! Pwede ka na tumingin."

He whistled upon seeing her. "Sabi ko na nga ba, bagay sa iyo! Testingin natin!"

"Um, in case you haven't noticed, hindi ito basketball court. So how do we test it?"

"Saglit... Ok, kunwari yung trash can yung hoop. Tapos... Eto kunwari basketball. Susubukan kong i-shoot tapos ikaw dedepensa. Okay?"

Maine nodded in assent. She raised her hands up and stuck like glue to Rj to prevent him from shooting the "ball" into the "hoop". Rj almost lost his concentration but he suddenly had a bright idea.

Focusing on the prize, he led Maine to the wall. With her back to the wall and her hands in the air, Maine knew what the game is finally about.

"Mr. Faulkerson, Jr., akala ko ba e titingnan mo lang how it would look if we would play basketball on Live TV? Why am I suddenly pressed up against the wall?"

"Ang tindi mong mang-guwardiya, nakadikit talaga. I couldn't concentrate. Kanina mo pa ako dini-distract, babe. Can you blame me for doing this?"

Maine is staring at Rj's lips as she wet hers. "Ummm..."

Rj brushed his lips against hers. Once, twice. On the third time, Maine has had enough. She kissed Rj the way she wanted to be kissed - deeply, passionately.

*knock knock knock*

"Alden, Meng, nakalimutan nyo yung brownies ninyo! Saka Meng hinahanap ka na ni Pat. Ano ba ginagawa nyo dyan? Mag-live in na kasi kayo para di nyo na kailangan magtago!" Jose shouted through the door.

Rj and Maine laughed at the interruption.

"Sige po Kuya Jose, lalabas na po! Bibili na din kami ni Rj mamaya ng bubong para makapagsama na kami sa iisang bubong!" shouted Maine back.

"Sige, sabihan ko si Pat! Pati yung nanay at tatay mo!" shouted Jose back and left Rj and Maine alone once more.

"So, going back sa discussion natin. Did my uniform pass inspection?" Maine asked Rj with a raised brow.

"Hmm, nope," he replied with a naughty smile.

"O bakit? Nakikita ba tiyan ko? Masyado bang maiksi ang shorts ko?"

"Nope. Parang hindi mo yan pwede isuot in public. Nadi-distract ako. Pero gusto ko isuot mo yan sa sunod na we spend time sa condo."

Maine looked at him quizzically.

"We'll have a one-on-one game. Winner decides on the prize *kilay moves*."

"Huh! Maghanda ka. I'm going to win, and I'm going to enjoy yung punishment na gagawin ko sa iyo!"

"Punishment? I have other plans in mind. At for sure, mananalo ako," Rj responded with confidence and a wiggle of his brows.

"O sige na, Mr. Confidence, labas ka na dun! Papalit na ulit ako ng damit," pointing Rj to the door with her lips.

He muttered, "Papalabasin pa ako e pag nanalo naman ako--"

"Wag nang bumulong-bulong pa dyan! And mananalo talaga ako so better be ready to be punished."

"Eto na po, lalabas na, lalabas na!" He scooted to the door then turned back to Maine at the last minute.

"And babe, better improve your stamina kasi hindi ka lang mapapagod sa game; you're going to get a lot of M&Ms and Pringles when I win. That's a promise *wink*."

A gaping and flustered Maine was left inside the room while Rj whistled his way out, anticipating their game and the sweet reward that would be sure to come.

😏🙊🙉🙈