Truth or Dare

Hi guys! How is everyone doing?

I didn't have any plans on writing today (weekday, super busy) but as it is the birthday of one super friend who has always been very supportive of my fanfics, I am writing a OneShot based on her request.

Her request: R&M, trapped in an elevator, plays truth or dare.

Happy birthday and I love you sis babe "englisher" @veron619 ! I hope I did justice to your request.

To everyone who takes the time to read, comment and vote for my stories, I hope you like this one as well!

Happy reading!
________________________
Late evening, parking area of Maine's condo

It was late evening - Rj and Maine have just arrived at the parking area of the building she lives in.

"Babe, okay lang if hindi mo na ako ihatid sa mismong unit ko. We're both tired and we seriously need to rest. It's just a quick elevator ride then I'll be safe and sound in my unit na."

"O yun naman, short elevator ride lang sya so mabuti pang ihatid na kita," Rj insisted.

Maine rolled her eyes at Rj. "May magagawa pa ba ako? Mas matatagalan pa kung magtatalo pa tayo so let's just go," she huffed.

She didn't wait for Rj to open her door and quickly left the vehicle. Rj knew that she was being cranky since she was tired and might even leave him behind if the elevator arrives before him. So he quickly locked his car, jogged up to her immediately and took her hand in his.

"Babe naman, wag ka nang magtampo. Alam mo naman na hindi rin ako agad aalis sa parking kung hindi mo i-confirm na nandun ka na sa unit mo. Instead of waiting for your call, hatid na lang kita para mas matagal ang bonding, di ba?" Rj asked Maine while wiggling his brows, attempting to be cute.

"Hay tumigil ka nga dyan, Faulkerson!" she answered while flicking his nose.

"Wala na naman akong magagawa kasi nandito ka na. Tiisin ko na nga lang yung pangit na mukha mo," she smirked.

"Ah, pangit pala ha! Baka gusto mong..."

Raising her brow, she challenged him. "Baka gusto kong?"

"Baka gusto mong mahalikan nang wala sa oras - yung mala-M&Ms Chili Nut na style?"

The elevator dinged and opened its doors at that moment - "Saved by the bell," she thought.

"Tara na nga, an-tokwa na talaga ako," she said around a yawn.

Inside the elevator, he gave her a one-arm hug as the elevator started its ascent when suddenly...

*grinding sound, screech, thud*

"Huh? Ano nangyari?" Maine asked sleepily.

"Babe, tumigil bigla yung elevator, nasira yata. Saglit lang, report ko lang muna."

Rj pressed the Emergency Call button on the elevator and had a short discussion with the building admin.

"Good news and bad news, babe."

"Just spill it, okay? I'm tired and I just want to go home and I'm sorry for being whiny but I'm just so irritated!" Maine whined to Rj.