Accidents Happen

So... I'm not sure if you guys heard but Tisoy got into a little accident today. The front of his car was damaged totally but he said he's fine so at least that's good news.

It got me thinking of how a discussion between the two would be like. I hope you feel the same emotions that I had while I wrote this story.

Ingat lagi, Meng and Tisoy! We love both of you very, very much!

Please let me know your thoughts on the story via a comment here in watty or by sharing it to twitter user @mjcathy24.

If you liked the story, please do "Vote" for it by clicking on the star icon on this page.

Happy reading!
__________________________
Rehearsals at Broadway

*ring ring*
M: O babe, napatawag ka? Buti na lang break ng rehearsal ko dito sa BW.
R: *shaky breathing*
M: *worried* Rj? What's wrong?
R: Nabangga kami e. Kuya Eric was driving the car. I'm okay now but I just need to talk to you.

Maine stands up and paces suddenly
M: Oh my God! What happened? Are you sure you're okay? You didn't get hurt?
R: Babe, calm down. I'm... Okay. Medyo nasaktan ng konti pero okay na ako.

Maine's tears were running down her face now
M: What happened ba? Are you sure it was Kuya Eric driving? You shouldn't be driving kasi! 😭

Rj kept quiet for a few minutes since he knows that she was distressed and in shock.
R: Babe, I'm okay. Gusto ko lang malaman mo sa akin kesa sa ibang tao o sa social media. Pupunta muna kami sa Asian Hospital so I can get checked out.

Maine stops pacing and sits down suddenly
M: Pupunta ako dyan. San ba yan?
R: Nasa Alabang kami ngayon pero hindi mo na kailangan magpunta dito.

M: Kung ako ang naaksidente, hindi ka ba pupunta agad?
R: Pupunta agad!
M: So bakit ako hindi pwedeng magpunta sa iyo ngayon??? Do you think I can work knowing you got into an accident???

R: *sighs* Babe, okay na naman ako. May rehearsals ka pa saka punta din ako sa Broadway mamaya for my rehearsals. Then pag tapos na ang commitments mo, sige, bisita ka sa bahay. Gusto din talaga kitang makita - I need to hug you, kiss you and thank God over and over again kasi iningatan nya ako para sa iyo. While waiting for you, tatawagan kita kada oras, I'll send you a message every few minutes para i-assure ka.
(pauses)
Call me on FaceTime now para ma-reassure ka.

They drop the call and Maine calls him on FaceTime. He looks pale and shaken, but otherwise okay. She touches the screen with shaky hands and breathes a sigh of relief.
M: Okay, visit me here sa Broadway and I'll visit you sa bahay later. I'm still worried but you've temporarily reassured me.

Rj "wipes" the tears on Maine's face on his screen
R: Babe, wag ka nang umiyak ha? I'm okay and I'll be even better pag nakita kita mamaya.
M: *sniffs* In this crazy world, ikaw ang kakampi ko. I can take all this craziness as long as you're with me. So please take care of yourself and don't ever leave me, Rj!

Mama Ten approaches Rj and taps him on the shoulder.
MT: Rj, punta na tayo sa ospital.
R: Okay. Paalam lang ako kay Meng.

Rj turns back to her on his phone and kisses her on the screen
R: Babe, I have to go now. Punta na kami ng ospital. And dun sa sinabi ko kanina - I won't leave you. I promise. Ikaw at ako, ako at ikaw. Tayong dalawa. Always.
M: (kisses Rj on the screen as well) Take care of yourself and let someone else drive please? I love you very much, always.

With a final split screen kiss, the lovers ended the call, counting the minutes until they can see each other again. 😭