Kissmark

Hi guys! Happy weekend! I know you miss my updates for "Sariling Mundo" and this is why, pordalab, I have written this update on top of my writing task for Team Ache as well as the updates for the 2 new books I am writing at the moment.

In case you haven't noticed, I've started two new books and I am trying to update each once a week. Please do check out "Perfect Timing" and "Love's Journey" on my profile page.

"Love's Journey" will be updated every Saturday evening or Sunday morning. "Perfect Timing" is updated every Wednesday evening or Thursday morning. I hope you'll enjoy reading the stories in these new books as I update them 😊.

Okay, now back to this update for Sariling Mundo. Happy reading!
__________________

August 18, Before Sugod Bahay

It was a hot afternoon in the baranggay. You can hear the excitement of the people on the street as they waited for their idols to finally come out. Maine and Rj sat in their makeshift grooming area waiting for their cue that the segment is about to start.

Rj couldn't sit still; he kept looking at Maine while fidgeting with his phone.

"Babe?" Rj called to Maine, trying to get her attention.

"Hmm?" she answered without looking at him, busy studying her lines.

"Babe? Huuuy pansinin mo naman ako," Rj said with a pout.

Maine sighed. Ang pabebe naman ng babe ko.

She turned to Rj, raised an eyebrow and asked, "Yes, Mr. Richard Faulkerson, Jr? How may I be of service to you while I'm going through my lines?"

"Luh luh luh, wag na nga lang, busy ka pala dyan e." Rj turned around and tinkered with his phone instead.

Maine closed her eyes, took a deep breath then counted to 5 before opening her eyes and approaching Rj. Looking around and seeing that they were alone in the covered area, she sat down on his lap and lifted his chin so she can look at him eye to eye.

"Rj, come on, tell me what's wrong. Last day ko na dito sa set for the week. Tapos it's our weeksareel and monthsareal, do you really want to have an argue or fight?"

Rj pouted like a little kid but hugged Maine tightly remembering how she feels in his arms. He inhaled deeply, memorizing Maine's scent.

"Babe, come on, tell me what's wrong," she coaxed.

Rj didn't answer immediately, content to have her in his arms for a moment. "Wala lang. Mami-miss lang kita habang nandun ka sa 'Merika, manonood ng Moldplay lalo na kay Chris Martin."

Maine escaped his embrace so she could look into his eyes. Uh-huh, wala pala ha.

Trying not to laugh, she raised an eyebrow as she answered back, "Bakit puro 'M' yata yung huling sentence mo? What is that mysterious M for? Are you trying to imply something?"

Rj's eyes widened. "Wala naman, babe. Nagkataon lang siguro."

"Rj..."

"He he he, ano, wala lang talaga yun babe."

"Babe, we talked about 'He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named' last time already. Akala ko wala na yun? Meron pa rin ba?" Maine looked him straight in the eye.

"May konting pag-aalala pa rin ako pero I trust you. Okay na lang ako about you-know-who, babe. Pero ang mas nakakalungkot sa akin, mami-miss talaga kita. I'll miss seeing your face, holding your hand, hugging you tight, kissing your soft lips and most especially, waking up next to you," he told Maine while brushing the hair off her face.

"Waking up next to you ka dyan! Para namang daily yun nangyayari! Every weekend lang kaya yun."

"E wala ka ngayong weekend, di ba? I'll miss you this weekend. Mami-miss ko yung yakap-yakap kita sa kama habang tinitingnan ko yung mukha mo habang natutulog ka. Yung mahaba mong pilikmata; mala-pusa na ilong at yung pouty lips mo na gustong-gusto kong halikan lagi."

Ri continued his monologue, leaning forward, slowly moving his face closer to hers.
"Yung ulo mo na nakaunan sa dibdib ko habang ang kamay mo nakapatong sa tapat ng puso ko. Yung pagsiksik mo sa tabi ko at pagtago ng paa mo between my legs kasi giniginaw ka. Yung pag---"

He didn't manage to finish the sentence as Maine closed the distance between their lips and kissed him. She nibbled on his lips, soothing the bites with little licks of her tongue.   He claimed her mouth in a deeper kiss, caressing her back as she ran her hands through his hair.

"Maine, Alden, kayo na! Labas na kayo dyan! 5 minutes!" One of the production assistants called from the door, knowing from experience that it is best not to barge in on the couple.

The two slowly ended the kiss, their eyes closed as their foreheads and noses touched.

"Hmm, yummy M&Ms," she sighed and rested her face on his shoulder. "I'm going to miss you too, babe. I really wish you could go with me but I understand why you can't. Ito din ang feeling ko everytime you travel without me actually."

Rj hugged her tightly and sighed. "Kung pwede ko lang mahiram yung Iron Man na suit, gagawin ko para masundan kita kahit anong oras."

Maine giggled, leaned back and smiled at Rj until she realized something and laughed out loud. "Babe, yung lipstick ko, nasa lips mo na rin! May kiss mark ka na sa akin!"

Rj turned on his camera and saw Maine's lipstick all over his lips. "Kulang pa yan babe. Dapat meron din sa pisngi, sa baba, sa noo, at saan-saan pa. Para malaman nila na kay Nicomaine Dei Mendoza lang ako at wala nang iba pa!"

"Wag ako, Rj, mapagpatol ako. Ikiss kita mamaya during Sugod Bahay, baka makurot ka na naman," she teased.

"Kahit ilang kurot pa, okay lang basta sa iyo galing yung kiss."

"Weh, di nga?"

"Try me. Di kita pipigilan."

"Alden, Maine! Nasan na kayo?" called Direk Pat.

"Nandyan na po, Direk!" Rj answered.

Rj quickly wiped the traces of lipstick on his lips, fixed his hair to make himself presentable. Maine put on a fresh coat of lipstick as she smiled at Rj.

"Tara na?" Rj held out his hand to Maine, getting ready to start Sugod Bahay, happy to spend the day with the one he loves the most.

Maine reached for his hand. As they were leaving their dressing area, Maine thought impishly. Get ready babe. Magugulat ka na lang mamaya, may kiss ka na from me.

And thus started the "Sugod Bahay" segment where a visible kiss mark ended up to be the talk of the giddy AlDub/MaiChard nation that day 😏.