Mi manchi, amore

Hi guys! Busy week at work, whew! Work really does get in the way of fangirling (hee hee).

Pardon the multiple photos in the story - I just wanted to see them together so I had to include it in my story (plus I'm a visual person 😉). I hope you like this update.

By the way, there's a group of writers who opened their arms and welcomed me to write with them; you will know what I'm talking about by tomorrow evening when I debut as one of the writers for their anthology. It's totally different from what I'm used to writing so please wish me luck.

Happy reading!
_____________________
Hotel Metropole Suisse, late evening

It was their last night together in Italy and while it was a beautiful one, a blanket of sadness enveloped Rj and Maine.

Rj and Maine were lying down on the bed. Rj's arm was behind his head. He was staring at the ceiling while gently caressing Maine's hair which was spread across his chest.

They were each thinking of how much fun they had here in Italy. How they managed to have more time to walk, talk, argue, or just spend some quiet time - TOGETHER.

After 3 weeks of constantly being with each other, they will soon fly back to the Philippines. And being back in the Philippines means they will also go back to their previous routine of seeing each other via split screen and sneaking out just to have some quality time with each other.

Maine's head was on Rj's chest, one leg on top of his thigh. She sighed and looked up at Rj.

"Babe... pwedeng wag ka na munang umuwi? Pwede ba na sabay na lang tayo?" Maine asked Rj as she played with the buttons on his shirt.

He sighed as well. "Gusto ko din naman sabay tayo pero may show kasi naka-commit na ako dun dati pa. Kailangan ko na talagang bumalik agad."

"Do you really have to? I know I'm being whiny here but I just want more time with you. I know I'm going to be fine kasi nandyan naman sila Mam Jenny and Ate Theiy. Pero I would be even happier if you were here with me," she said with a pout at the end.

"Maine..."

"Malay mo, madelay ang flight mo tapos ang mangyari, magkasabay pa rin tayo?" she mused.

"Uy babe, wag naman ganyan uy!"

"Fine!!! Joke lang!!! Gosh, there are times I hate the fact that you're Mr. Super Professional and I-Meet-All-My-Commitments kind of guy," she huffed. "Pero I guess you wouldn't be the Rj that I love if you would not do that."

Rj pulled Maine up such that she was lying on top of his body.

"Instead of dwelling on that sad thought, bakit hindi na lang tayo mag-reminisce ng magagandang nangyari sa atin while nandito tayo?"

Maine was still pouting so Rj lifted up her chin and made her look into his eyes. "Hindi ako magsisinungaling at magsasabi na okay ako na hindi tayo magkasama pauwi. Pero palitan na lang natin ng magagandang memories yung lungkot natin ngayon."

Maine leaned forward and kissed Rj on the lips. When she leaned back, they smiled at each other and Rj pulled her forward once more. He kissed her lips, tenderly, gently at first.

Moving sideways, he flipped their positions and their kiss grew in intensity. He nipped her lips as she ran her fingers through his hair. Suddenly pulling back, Rj touched his forehead to hers.