Lip Bite

Hi guys, as promised, this is the 3rd Quick Convo that I posted in twitter last Thursday. Posting it in wattpad so you can go back and re-read as many times as you want to 😁

The rest will be posted throughout the rest of the day.

BABALA: This convo is a little steamy.

Hope you like it! If you do, please do click on the "Vote" button :)
Do share your favorite parts of the convo via a comment here in wattpad or through twitter (@mjcathy24).

Happy reading!

P.S. Wish me luck! Starting my outline for the full books today ;-)

_____________________________

*ring ring*
M: Hello, babe?
R: Babe, nasa labas ako, can you let me in?
M: *surprised* Huh? I'm not ready! Ikaw talaga!!!

Maine rushed around her room brushing her hair and fixing herself up as much as possible. Realizing that it was a futile effort as she needs more time to get ready, she went ahead and let Rj in.

Rj was going to kiss her on the cheek when she suddenly moved away.
R: *puzzled* Babe, is something wrong?
M: *pouts* Why the surprise? Di ako nakapag-ayos, I look...
R: (lifts Maine's chin up and smiles at her) Kahit anong ayos mo, you will always look beautiful sa akin. (gives M a quick buss on the lips)

Maine will not admit it immediately but she felt giddy at her bibi's words.
M: Hmph, bola! Hindi pa ako nagtu-toothbrush, sige nga, kiss mo nga ako kahit bad breath ako!

Without a second thought, Rj grabbed Maine and kissed her. He kissed her as if she was a drink of water in a barren desert, as if it was the first and the last time that he will ever kiss her.

When Maine opened her eyes after being thoroughly kissed, she realized they were already on the sofa.

R: *breathless* So do you believe me now? Na ikaw lang talaga ang pinakamaganda sa akin kahit ano pang ayos mo, kahit na hindi ka pa nagtu-toothbrush, nagsusuklay o naliligo?
M: *smiles* Bolero ka talaga, pero sige, for now I'll let it slide. (ruffles Rj's hair)

They stayed in a comfortable embrace when Rj realized that he came bearing gifts.
R: Babe, sandali lang, may kukunin lang ako sa labas.
M: *puzzled* Ano yun?

Rj left without answering her but came back quickly with 2 bundles. The first was obvious, a bouquet of pink carnations. The second one was in a brown bag

M: Oh goodness, wag naman po sanang isaw!

Rj gives her the bouquet and said
R: Advance happy monthsary, babe. Bigay ko na agad kasi I have a show tomorrow night sa Davao; hindi tayo makakacelebrate together. So I decided to give it in advance - para ako pa rin makapagbigay sayo.
M: *smiles* Thanks babe, sa dami ng flowers from you, pwede na akong maging flower shop! Simula Valentine's Day hanggang ngayon, dami ko nang flowers from you.
R: For you, I will. Always. Alam mo naman yun.

M: What's in the bag pala?
R: Ah, kasi you're not feeling well, so I brought a hot water bag na pwede mong ikabit sa USB port ng laptop mo. Halos nakadikit ka kasi dun sa laptop mo all the time pag nandito ka. So might as well be comfortable especially on days like these.

He hands the bag over to Maine who was visibly touched.
R: Saka I bought Laksa for you. Kasi maganda daw sa ganyan e makahigop ng mainit na sabaw. Laksa's your favorite, so dinalhan kita.
M: *teasingly* Wow, ang sweet mo naman. Ang swerte naman ng girlfriend mo! Siguro mahal na mahal ka nun!

R: Hindi ko nga alam if mahal ako nun kasi hindi pa sya nagsasabi sa akin for (looks at watch) a few hours.

Maine looks at Rj and tries to stifle her laughter by biting her lip. She noticed that Rj suddenly stopped smiling and was looking at her in a funny way.

M: *frowns* Is anything wrong, babe? Ikaw naman, hindi lang nagsabi ng "I love you" for a few hours tampo na agad.

R: It's not that babe. When I saw you biting your lip, I just can't help but remember yung video mo sa YouTube. The one you posted na kahit babae nagka-identity crisis sa iyo.

M: *puzzled* So, what if I bit my lip? May problem ba?
R: No problem, babe. I just can't promise to behave if I see you biting your lip one more time.

Maine's lips stretch into a slow, sensual grin
M: Like this? (looks teasingly at Rj then bites lip)
R: (sensual glint in his eye) I told you not to bite your lip, babe. Isa na lang talaga -

She bites her lip once more which made Rj suddenly stop and grab her.
R: *whispers* I warned you, and now you have to pay the price.
M: *whispers* Dami mo pang sinasabi, just shut up and let's get it on...

Rj kisses Maine with all the pent-up passion he kept bottled up.
He touched Maine's waist underneath her shirt, feeling her soft skin and his hands crept to her back, gliding over to the sides of her breasts.
Maine does not keep still as well. She runs her fingers through his hair, ruffling it. She frames his face, feels the stubble on his chin and wishes to feel it on her skin...

D: Ate!

The two separate, breathing hard and suddenly realized where they were.
D: *shakes his head* Kayong dalawa, di ko alam kung sino ang bata sa ating tatlo dito e. I'll be in the kitchen when you guys are more presentable.

M: Sorry babe, I forgot to say na nandyan nga pala si Dean.
R: *breathless* It's okay. I, I actually just wanted to see how you were doing and bring you the gifts. I also have to get going pala kasi maaga pa ako bukas - but... *frustrated huff* just give me a few minutes lang.

Maine suddenly laughs because she knows why her bibi needs a few minutes more to "compose" himself.

R: Ikaw talaga, alam mo nang nahihirapan ako, natatawa ka pa dyan.
M: (flicks Rj's nose) You're just so adorable kasi. Sige, I'll go put the flowers in the water, while you... *smirks* take a few more minutes dyan.

When Maine and Dean went back, Rj was already at the door.
R: I'll go ahead Dean, Meng. Dinaan ko lang talaga yung gifts ko and I just wanted to check up on how you were doing.
D: Sige kuya, ingat ka pauwi. *bro fist bump*

M: (hugs Rj) Ingat ka pauwi ha. Call me when you get home.
R: (hugs her back) Ok. Thanks. (kisses the tip of Maine's nose) Good night. Hope you feel better tomorrow.
M: I'm sure I will. Thanks ulit sa gifts.

Rj opens the door and was about to leave when...
M: Oh, babe, by the way, (smiles sensually and bites her lip) good night and sweet dreams!

Sassy Menggay for the win!!! 😂