Bora Birthday Blowout

Buhay pa ba kayo? Meron pa ba kayong mga kamay! Palakpakan na may kasamang hiyawan!!!

I forgot to post this yesterday 😱! Better late than never, right?

Last weekend was the best ever for all MaiChard shippers out there. I didn't have time to write anything about the actual trip so dudugtungan ko na lang after Rj left Boracay.

Again, comments are highly appreciated! Do comment here in wattpad or share it in twitter to user @mjcathy24.

If you liked the story, please "Vote" for it by clicking on the star icon on this page.

Happy reading!
___________________________
Discovery Shores, dinner time

Maine just had a long soak in the jacuzzi. She was really relaxed after the fun-filled day.

She was starting to miss Rj already. Maine thought of the two comments she made on Rj's IG account:

 Maine thought of the two comments she made on Rj's IG account:

But knowing Rj's work ethics, she knows he's on his way back to Manila already

M: *sighs* Thank you, Rj. Sobrang saya talaga ng birthday ko. Talagang babawi ako sa anniversary natin saka sa next birthday mo.

The trip was all paid for by Rj. The activities, he coordinated with his "minions," her entourage were all in it as well!
M: This is one for the books talaga.

*house phone rings*
M: Hello?
DP: Papunta na kami sa baba for dinner. Sabay ka or sunod ka na lang?
M: Sunod na lang ako, Ate Pat.
DP: Sige. *teasing tone* Kung maligaw ka, tawag ka lang ha? Baka kung saan-saan ka pa mapunta, ibang dinner set up ang mapuntahan mo.
M: Grabe sya, hindi pa naman ako ganon katanda noh! Ako pa rin ang pinaka-baby sanyong lahat! Ganoin!

They ended the call and Maine started preparing for dinner. They all know that she's the one who takes the longest time to prepare, so it was good that they started to go down ahead of her.

As she was going down, she realized that it was already late but Rj still hasn't called or texted her.
M: Tawagan ko na lang sya mamaya if wala pa rin update in 15 minutes. Hay, I wish nandito pa rin talaga sya. But with all the happy memories today, bawing-bawi na talaga sya sa lahat ng tampo ko sa kanya last week.

She arrived at the area where they were serving dinner and she was in awe of what she saw.

Fairy lights strewn on the top and the sides of a trellis setup around the dining area; tea lights in glasses bathing the diners in soft light as yellow flowers are insterspersed on the table.
M: *whispers* Ang ganda! Grabe ka, Tisoy! I know you had a hand in this!

As she sat down, she saw the menu and laughed at the first item on the 5-course menu
M: Prawn mango salad talaga! Akala ko ba takot ako sa mangga?
DP: Naku, alam mo naman yang si Alden, mahilig magbiro.

M: Laksa soup! Yum! Hmmm, ano pa ba nandito... Uy short ribs! Isa sa mga favorite ni Rj ito ah! Weird talaga nito, pinadagdag pa talaga kahit wala naman sya dito.

A voice suddenly spoke at her back
"Sino naman nagsabi na wala ako dito?"

She whirled around so fast that she almost toppled over her chair. Rj was quick to the draw as he leaned forward and held on to Maine before she fell down.
M: Babe!!!

Maine stood up and launched herself into his arms.
R: *smirks* Namiss mo ako?
M: (leans back and slaps his arm) Ikaw! Sabi mo uuwi ka na? Bakit nandito ka pa?

R: You know I had to do that, para hindi ka nila mapag-isipan ng masama. Hinatid ko din syempre si Ate April sa airport. And bago ka pa magtanong, nakapagpaalam na ako kay Dodong kaya wag ka nang mag-alala. I promised to be a good boy.
M: *raises a brow* Good boy? Ha! Ha! So walang "M&Ms" mamaya?
R: *blushes* Ang harsh mo naman. Meron sya pero hindi "dark" chocolate, yung sweeter, milk chocolate version lang.

It was Maine's turn to blush as she thinks of how much she prefers the dark version in reality.
M: Behave Menggay! Takot ka kay Dodong uy!!!

She lets Rj help her take a seat before she asks him
M: So nandito ka lang talaga the entire time I was enjoying myself sa jacuzzi and worrying about why you haven't responded to my text messages? (In jest) Explain yourself!!!
R: Nanay lang ang dating? Practicing na? (gets slapped on the arm) Aray! Ikaw talaga, nakup... Syempre di ako sasagot kasi busy ako sa pag-aasikaso nito! Dapat perfect lahat, para sa iyo.

Maine melted inside with his words. She was right in believing that unicorns exist; if unicorns can exist, then this perfect specimen of a man can exist as well. Haba ng hair ng lola nyo!!!

M: Sige, excused ka na! Kung hindi ka lang guwapo, sweet, mabait, at may dimple, di kita patatawarin agad.
R: *laughs* Buti na lang may dimple ako, napatawad agad ako.

Unbeknownst to them, the entire group were staring at them with silly grins on their faces. Direk Pat decided to chime in before they all melted into puddles because of the two.
DP: Ehem, excuse me lang po! Alam ko kayong dalawa busog na magkatinginan lang kayo pero kami gutom na dito. Pwedeng kumain na tayo?

Everyone laughed when Rj and Maine blushed at Direk Pat's statement.

As their sumptuous dinner started, the entire group discussed the fun day they had, pretending not to notice the two lovers constantly whispering to each other, feeding each other, holding each other's hands and doing their signature "kilay moves."

As dinner was winding down, Maine was already tugging on Rj's hand so they can go up and have some alone time together.

R: Sandali lang, tingin ka muna sa likod.

Maine was puzzled but she turned and to her surprise, the sight and sound of fireworks rent the air to everyone's delight. She turned to hug Rj tightly
M: This is really the best birthday ever! *teary-eyed* I love you, babe!

Not caring that the people around them can see, Maine gave Rj a sweet kiss on the lips. With their foreheads touching, their lips separated.
R: Alam mo naman, lahat gagawin ko para sa iyo. Ganyan ako kasigurado sa nararamdaman ko para sa iyo.
M: Thank you talaga kasi napakapasensyoso mo. I promise na I won't make you wait that long. *another kiss* Tara na, tulog na tayo!

R: *wiggles brows* Tulog agad? Ayaw mo ba ng M&M's?
M: *blushes* Gusto ko na nga ng M&Ms kanina pa, kaya kita niyaya (kurot burger)! Ano? Tagal mo ha!

Rj suddenly lifts Maine up in his arms and runs toward the stairs
R: Eto na po, nagmamadali na po! Sobrang ready na sa M&Ms mo!!!

Without saying goodnight and to the laughter of everyone around them, Rj hurried towards the stairs and to their room.

He then made good on his promise to share the sweet delight of M&Ms to his queen bibi before they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, secure in their love and the promise of their bright future.