I Trust And Love You

Finally, my ITIL Training is over! I'm preparing for certification, but for now I have a little time to write while I'm catching up with my pending tasks 😁.

Hope you like it! Happy reading!
______________________
Maine's condo, late evening

Maine and Rj are seated on the couch. They just finished watching Woody Allen's movie "To Rome with Love". It's a movie which has four different and unrelated stories of love and happiness, all of which happen in Rome.

The four stories, in summary, are as follows:
1. Hayley's story - story about how love doesn't just involve the lovers themselves but is complicated and/or enriched by their family;
2. Antonio's story - story about a newlywed couple's misadventures including cases of mistaken identities;
3. Leopoldo's story - about happiness and weariness; that it exists no matter what type of life you lead
4. Jack's story - how hindsight is always 20/20.

His arm is along the back of the couch while she was seated sideways with her head on Rj's shoulder.

"So, how was it? Which story did you like the most?" Maine asked

"Hmmm, I would have to say Hayley's story," answered Rj.

Maine leaned back, smiled at him and said, "I knew it!"

Rj looked at her with an eyebrow raised and challenged, "Sige, bakit sa palagay mo yun ang gusto ko?"

"E kasi po," she said while leaning into his chest, "it is about family. Na pag nagmahal ka, importante na hindi lang yung partner mo ang mahal mo or kasundo mo. Pati pamilya ng mahal mo, kasama na rin. And that lovers' relationships can get affected by their families' relationships as well.

Rj hugs Maine tightly and smiles. "Kilala mo talaga ako ano? Yan nga yung reason ko bakit yan yung pinakagusto kong story sa movie. Alam mo din naman kung bakit ako naka-relate hindi ba?"

Maine leaned back once more and held Rj's face in her hands before pinching both his cheeks.

"Aray! Bakit mo naman ako kinurot?" he exclaimed.

"Hay naku Rj, ang cute mo talaga. Don't think about that time anymore, okay? It was their loss, not yours. Who wouldn't love this sweet *kiss* yet spicy *kiss* guy?" She then gave him an eskimo kiss.

"Basta ang importante ngayon is that you found the perfect girl, meeeh; the one who loves you and whose family loves you too! Kaya Rj, wag nang mag-drama. Ikaw na ang winner ngayon, okay?"

Rj laughed at Maine's affirmations. How lucky is he to have found this woman at the perfect time?

"O sige, tama na yung sa akin. Ikaw, what story did you like the most?" he asked.

"Hmm, hirap e. I actually liked all the stories kasi it shows how perfectly imperfect love and happiness is. But... I actually liked the story of John/Jack."