After the Storm

Advance Happy Valentine's Day, guys!

Sorry ha, was super busy due to some personal matters for the past few days. Para makabawi, here's a Quick Convo I imagined after nung masakit sa puso na EB episode when Divina walked away from KS Alden after Lola Nidora's question was asked once more.

Hope you enjoy this short but sweet convo between the lovers.
__________________________________

Quick Convo

Post EB episode during the weeksary

After the episode and the photo ops with AlDub, R pulled M into the dressing room, locked the door, held her hands and looked into her eyes with worry.

R: Babe, what happened earlier? Bakit ka umiyak?

M: *looks to the side* Ayoko nga pag-usapan, di ba?

R took her chin in his hands and made her turn back to him

R: We promised na magkakampi tayo, walang iwanan. Paano ko aayusin if hindi ko alam ang problema?

M pulls her hand out of R's and sits down on a chair. She then looks up at R

M: You really want to know? *in an angry tone*

R: Oo, tinanong ko di ba?

M: Fine! Then I'll tell you!

M pauses a bit before starting to pour out her feelings

M: You know why I got pissed off? Hindi ko na alam kung kelan ang REEL vs. REAL natin. I was expecting a REEL poem from KS Alden. When you started though, I heard Rj talking. I was starting to melt as I felt the same feelings that you were feeling. Pero ano nangyari? In the end, it became REEL once more. I felt defeated, deflated, disappointed.

M stopped to collect herself as tears were pouring out of her eyes

M: *deep sigh* I wanted that poem to be for me, for Nicomaine Dei Mendoza, not for Divina. And I felt stupid for being disappointed kasi I should have known better!

M couldn't control her tears after that. R approached and hugged her tight, giving comfort as she let her emotion pour. He knelt at her feet afterwards, held, kissed then caressed her hands.

R: I'm sorry that you felt that way, babe. It was never my intention. That poem was for you, Maine - not for Divina.

M raised her eyebrow at this statement.

R: Well, that last part I had to add. Alam mo na kung bakit, di ba? Pero it remains to be true - that was REAL. It's for the woman that Richard Faulkerson, Jr. loves - and that's Nicomaine Dei Mendoza-Faulkerson.

M: (slaps R's arm and smiles through her tears) Faulkerson ka dyan!

R: (grabs her hand and kisses it) It's true. Kaming mga Faulkerson, forever kung magmahal. Kung pwede lang kitang pakasalan ngayon din, gagawin ko. Ganyan kita kamahal. Ganyan ako naniniwala na ikaw ang FOREVER ko.

M felt touched with R's statement. She stood up and pulled him up as well. When they were standing face to face, M held his face in her hands and gave him a sweet kiss. Afterwards, they separated but with their foreheads still touching.

M: Babe, thank you. I'm sorry for overreacting - nalito na talaga ako sa Real and Reel natin kasi. Hindi ako showbiz, alam mo yan.I felt like my emotions were being played with. I'm very lucky to have you in my life. I want to make myself better -so I can be worthy to be my lifetime partner. May pagka-immature pa kasi ako. Madami pa akong plano sa buhay, pero know that when I'm ready to commit myself to a lifetime with someone, I will choose you. *kisses R once more*

R: And I'm willing to wait for you, kahit gaano pa katagal. Naniniwala ako na ikaw na talaga ang forever ko. Cheesy and nakakasawa man pakinggan, God gave me you and hindi na kita papakawalan, ever.

R and M looked into each other's eyes, smiled in a way that only lovers do and as if magnetized, their lips met in a kiss full of promise and love.

Afterwards, they held each other's hands and walked out of the dressing room, ready to face the challenges that the REEL and REAL world will throw at them - as long as they're one in travelling on their road to FOREVER.