Stuck With Me

Hi! Wasn't planning on writing an update today but seeing some pictures online made ideas run through my mind.

This is just a short update. Hope you like it though!

Happy reading!

Pics © of twitter user @irenepenix1.
__________________________
Malpensa Terminal 1

As Rj and Maine were preparing to disembark, he reminded Maine to stay close to him.

"Babe, just in case maraming tao sa airport, dikit ka lang sa akin ha? Para hindi ka masyadong maipit ng tao."

She gently shrugged off his concern.
"I'll be fine, Rj. Wala naman tayo sa Pilipinas, hindi naman siguro magiging magulo yung sa arrival area. Saka nung nagpunta naman kami ng Japan, maayos din naman kami nakalabas sa airport."

"Basta, stay close to me. Mahirap nang may mangyari sa iyo. Nagpromise nga ako kay Tatay na aalagaan kita di ba?"

"Ok, fine," she answered with an eye roll. "Pero I bet, ikaw ang dudumugin ng fans, not me. White shirt showing off your biceps, nakupo, pagkakaguluhan ka talaga," she teased.

"Luh luh luh, grabe sya! Inaano ka ba?"

Both laughed as they walked through the doors of the plane.

Going through Immigration, Baggage Claim and Customs was a breeze. But as they exited the customs area...  It was crazy! Filipinos converged at the airport just to see the Phenomenal Love Team as they arrived in Milan, Italy!

Fans of Alden Richards flocked to him while solid Maine supporters crowded Maine. They got separated for a while such that while Rj took time to smile and indulged fans for selfies or videos, his head automatically turns to look for Maine through the crowd.

 They got separated for a while such that while Rj took time to smile and indulged fans for selfies or videos, his head automatically turns to look for Maine through the crowd

Maine felt so uncomfortable yet retained her smile as she went through the crowd. The driver of their van, seeing that they needed assistance helped Maine rush through the airport to the exit and into their waiting service.

 The driver of their van, seeing that they needed assistance helped Maine rush through the airport to the exit and into their waiting service

After a few more minutes, Rj went into the van and with one last smile and wave, closed the door of their service. He immediately turned to Maine and hugged her. She hugged him tightly as well.

He then leaned back, looked into her eyes and asked, "Love, okay ka lang? I was so worried about you."

Maine smiled wearily at Rj and nodded.
"I'm fine, babe. Pero kinabahan talaga ako for a minute there. I didn't expect na ganon ka-excited ang mga tao pagkakita sa atin. I mean I understand kasi sabik talaga sila sa atin na mga kababayan nila but I guess I wasn't expecting na ganon sila kadami kaya mas lalo akong nasorpresa." She sighed and told Rj, "I should have listened to you earlier."

Rj hugged Maine again and sighed.
"At least okay ka lang. Napatingin talaga ako sa iyo kanina kasi I was so worried. Gusto ko talagang pumunta sa iyo kaagad pero alam mo na yung nangyari. Buti na lang tinulungan ka ni kuya," the last he stated with a pout.

"Nagtatampo ka ba? Sige nga, patingin ng tampo," Maine teased.

"E kasi dapat ako yung tumulong sa iyo. Ang dikit kaya nung driver natin na Rogelio mo. Hindi ko lang magawa mainis nang husto kasi tinulungan ka naman nya. Saka..."

"Saka ano?" She looked at him in question.

"Saka medyo may hawig ni Iron Man yung driver natin. E paborito ko pa mandin ang Iron Man," he answered sheepishly.

"Medyo lang ba? Ah, ok, sige, medyo na nga lang," she continued ribbing Rj, making him show a pabebe pout.

"Tama na tampo, bibi ko," she said while using a childlike voice. "Kith na lang kita para di ka na tampo, ok?"

Rj smiled and was leaning towards Maine when someone cleared her throat, effectively catching Maine and Rj's attention.
"Meng, Tisoy, baka nakalimutan nyo lang na nandito kami?" Nanay Dub told the couple as she and Mama Ten waved at them.

Rj scratched his head while Maine blushed in embarrassment.
"Ahehehe, hello po, Nay. Pasensya na po, nag-alala lang nang husto kay Maine."

"Okay lang yun, naiintindihan ko naman. Pero nung pahalik na, kinailangan ko nang magsalita. Baka magalit si Dodong, alam nyo na," she teased the two with a smile.

"Namiss ko bigla si Dean," Maine whispered to Rj which made him laugh.

"Ah, Nay, kiss lang po dito sa side ng lip," Maine told her Nanay while pointing to the side of her lip.

"Anak, papunta pa lang kayo, pabalik na ako. Style din namin ng Tatay mo yan."

"Nay!!! Too much info! Sige po, behave na kami, pero wala nang ganyang sharing, please?" Maine mock shivered with what her mom said. Rj just laughed at Maine, thinking how cute she and her mom are.

Nanay Dub only smiled at Maine, thinking that she will eventually experience the same with her kids - in the future.

Pinching Maine's nose, Rj then said,
"Basta, babe, sa sunod, just stick with me para hindi na ako masyado mag-alala ha? Pag mamamasyal tayo, just hold my hand and stay close to me para di naman ako mag-alala."

Maine held up her right hand and started to sing,
"🎶 And I won't tell you no lie

Cause baby, you are stuck
You are stuck with me 🎶"

"Mas matindi pa ang dikit kesa sa dating dikit ng scotch tape sa braso ko?" he teased.

"Oo naman!" she said with a sigh as she snuggled close to Rj once more.

"Sige, pahinga ka lang, we have the rest of this day ahead of us," Rj whispered as he pressed a kiss on the top of her head and closed his eyes.

And as their service drove through the streets of Milan, Rj and Meng rested, happy that this is just the start of their new adventure and that they have this time to make more memories - TOGETHER.