Author's Note

Hello guys! I'm sorry this isn't an update to Sariling Mundo but a silly Author's Note explaining why there hasn't been any update lately and what you can expect from me moving forward.

Recently, I took on the challenge of joining a wonderful group of writers collectively known as Team Ache. We write erotica and we usually publish once a week for the book, "I, Ache". We have a great writing process and we help each other become better writers but it does take up quite some time to write and edit the stories. Aside from Ache, we also started another compilation and this is non-erotica. The book is "I, Explore" and we just published our first set of stories yesterday.

Do follow teamSMH because this group writes really good stories and I'm proud to be a part of it!

Another reason (a BIG reason actually) that I haven't been able to write any updates for SM: I have been plotting out two new stories that I will be publishing at least once every other week (more frequently if I can find the time).

The two new books have just been started and you can already find them in wattpad!

The first book is "Love's Journey," a trilogy depicting different journeys towards finding real love

The first book is "Love's Journey," a trilogy depicting different journeys towards finding real love. It will be a rollercoaster ride of emotions and may make you tear up a bit so here's a hug to all of you in advance in case I hurt your feelings ***hugs***!

The second book, "Perfect Timing," is a funny story depicting a woman's PoV on knowing that she finally found THE ONE. How to find the right time to explore this possibility is the biggest challenge on their part. And... this is actually based on my own love story! Of course there will be parts that are fiction but most parts of the story will be as close to what happened in real life as possible 😉.

With that, "Sariling Mundo" is taking a hiatus, but if I can manage some drabbles, into SM they will go, I promise 😘.

I hope you will enjoy the 2 new books aside from my entries in Ache and Explore!

Thanks again and do add my new books to your library!

Don't hesitate to send me a message here in wattpad or via twitter. Love you all 😘!