Dynamite

Happy 38th weeksary guys!

From Sugod Bahay to KalyeSerye, this day has been full of sighs and kilig moments 😍

Now, as I usually keep content in Sariling Mundo on slightly naughty levels, this part is an intro to a chapter in "The Calculator" - magicheart21 's book designed for mature audiences.

At the end of the chapter, I will post the link to the (hopefully) fiery finish of this story.

So sit back, relax and I hope you enjoy this story!
______________________
Broadway Studio, after KS

"Meng, Alden, grabe kayo! Mamatay-matay kaming lahat sa kilig! Wooooooh!" Ms. A gushed at Rj and Maine.

Maine blushed while Rj scratched the back of his neck.

"Grabe si Miss A, para namang bago pa sa iyo yun," teased Rj.

"Naku Alden, kahit ilang beses ko kayo makita, kinikilig pa rin ako sa inyo. Mas lalo na ngayon na alam kong may 'something there that wasn't there before,'" Allan sung the last part to the couple.

"Shhh, Miss A! Baka may ibang makarinig!"

"Kahit hindi marinig ng mga tao, nakakaramdam na yung mga yun. Sa palagay nyo ilan pa ang natitira na naniniwalang BFFs kayo? Dami na kaya nag-post ng ibig sabihin ng 'very very close friend' ninyo sa twitter," Miss A responded with a raised brow.

"Meng, alis na tayo in 5 minutes. Dadaan pa tayo sa condo mo para makapagpahinga ka sandali," Direk Pat called to Maine.

"Ay, ako na maghahatid kay Meng. I promise na hatid ko sya sa next appointment nya on time," Rj swore with a bedimpled smile and his right hand in the air while Maine looked at him quizzically.

"Sakay ka na muna sa sasakyan mo tapos lipat ka na lang kay Rj pagka malayo-layo na tayo ng konti."

"'Very very close friend' lang talaga ha," Miss A muttered before saying goodbye to the two.

Soon Rj and Maine were on their way to her condo. She then turned to Rj and tried to finagle the truth from him.

"So... Anong nakain mo and you volunteered to bring me home?"

"Halo-halo," he answered impishly.

"Ha ha ha! O ayan, tumawa na ako. Tell me the true reason now."

"It's okay to wait, babe. Mamaya na lang pagdating sa condo."

Maine wanted to know the answer but decided to just keep quiet. After the teasing she put him through last night, she decided to cut him some slack or else he might remember his "promise" from last night and make good on it. She shivered in anticipation, umm, scratch that - she meant fright.

When they arrived at her condo unit, she asked once more before they went in. "We're here. Ano na yung reason why you volunteered to take me home?"

"Open the door, babe and I'll answer your question," he replied with a bedimpled smile.

Knowing it would be futile to push further, she opened the door and the subtle scent of flowers filled the air.