Sepanx

Hi! I swore that I would be on hiatus until Black Saturday but I just couldn't help writing a short but sweet One Shot after reading the latest entry from Maine's blog yesterday.

This is how I wish things turned out to be. I know it's too far fetched but this is the advantage of writing fiction! You can bend the rules a little bit 😉.

I hope you enjoy reading this One Shot before I take a break and focus on my usual Holy Week activities (like watching Passion of Christ once more).

Happy reading, dear lovelies!

Note: Images taken from Maine Mendoza's blog.
________________________
Vancouver, Canada
March 24, 2016

"See you guys tomorrow! Akyat na ako; medyo pagod na e," Rj said to Rocco, Kim and their group.

"Pagod na? Ang sabihin mo, magre-report ka lang kay Kumander!" Rocco teasingly responded.

Rj shook his head then smiled. He is really that obvious it seems.

"Bahala kayo dyan, basta ako aakyat na. Goodnight and congrats sa ating lahat!" Rj said to the group while the elevator doors were closing.

It was 11 in the evening and he just finished his last show in Canada. He was truly grateful because all of the shows were a resounding success!

But more than the fact that his shows were a success, he was very pleased that he can soon come home and be back in his queen bibi's arms.

Speaking of which, he has to call her as soon as he gets back to his room. He noticed that for the past 12 hours, he hasn't received any new messages nor snaps from Maine yet.

"May tampo kaya sa akin?" he wondered.
"Wala naman akong alam na nagawa ko. Pero, alam naman ng lahat na tampuhin si Meng. I really need to check in a few minutes."

Checking his watch, he thought, "Gising na siguro yun. 8am na naman sa Pinas."

Hurrying to his room, he opened it and to his surprise, a woman was lying down on his bed! Turning on the lights and preparing to call Mama Ten or Sam for assistance, the woman woke up and turned to him.

"M-Meng??? Ikaw ba talaga yan?" Rj asked while rubbing his eyes to be sure he wasn't imagining things.

Maine smiled, stretched out her arms and said, "Hello, babe. Want to see if I'm real or just a dream? *wink*"

Rj wasted no time and sprinted to the bed. Upon reaching the bed, he reached out his hand and touched her cheek, trying to test if she was real or just an apparition.

Maine, not content at the pace by which Rj was moving, pulled him down on the bed and gave him a sweet kiss.

She quickly pulled back and said, "Oops, stinky breath!"

Rj didn't care and pulled Maine back into his arms and kissed her once more. At first she was stiff as she was conscious of her stinky breath, but she soon softened with the intensity of his kiss.

After a few minutes wherein the only sound that could be heard were of soft hum of the airconditioning unit, the rustling of the bed sheets and the sound of lips meeting and releasing, Rj leaned back and smiled at Maine in contentment.