More than words

Hi guys! As requested, I've written about Rj's possible response to Maine's video message from the previous part.

Shoutout to @veron619 , @pritypheng18 , @guaminia , @migimogo and for my followers in twitter who asked for this continuation. I hope you like it!

Happy reading!

NOTE: In terms of timeline, this story continues after the previous part, "Wish Maker"
________________________

April 28, Maine's condo, early morning
She woke up to light, fluttery kisses peppered on her face and shoulders.

"Mmmmmm, good morning babe," she smiled sleepily and greeted Rj with a soft, sleep-roughened voice.

"Hi love, good morning. Tulog ka pa ulit. Papaalam lang ako kasi punta na ako sa gym. I'll see you later sa Bulaga."

She stretched like a cat and he couldn't help but follow her unintentionally sensual movements.

"Ingat ka, babe. Did you use one of the spare shirts that you have in the cabinet?" she asked.

"Yup. I took the white shirt - yung favorite mo."

"Ay! Get another one na lang, fave ko nga yun di ba? Then make sure na palitan mo yun kukunin mo ha? I love seeing your clothes there. And I love wearing your shirts too, sarap kasi oversized and it smells like you."

He flicked her nose and smiled at her.

"Opo, Mrs. Faulkerson, papalitan ko po sya. Alam mo naman, 'your wish is my command.'" He said the last part while wiggling his brows, reminding her of what happened after he comforted her from yesterday's "incident".

Maine blushed as she recalled her "wishes" which Rj gladly granted.

"Umalis ka na nga at baka mamaya isama mo pa ako sa exercise mo!"

"Now that you mentioned it, pwede naman palang dito ako mag-exercise ano?" he said as he started to lift his shirt to prove his point.

"Richard!!! Hoy! Inaantok pa ako! Mag-gym ka na nga!" she laughingly dissuaded him from his plans.

Rj smiled and leaned over to give her a short yet sweet kiss. "Wish granted. See you later babe."

———
Gym

Rj finished his daily exercise and after changing, hurried to his van so he can get to Eat Bulaga soon. He was about to call Maine when he looked at his phone and saw that his wallpaper has been changed.

"Maine..." he said as he shook his head and smiled.

Opening his phone, he browsed through the pictures that his better half took. Her selfies in various wacky poses and pictures of himself as she made fun of him while he was sleeping.

"Hay Menggay, ang kulit mo talaga... Uy, ano ito?" He found a video towards the end but seeing as he's going to be late, he decided to view the video when he reaches Broadway instead.

———
Broadway, after Sugod Bahay

"Nakow, kayo talagang dalawa, may sariling mundo, ano?" Ryan told Rj after the Sugod Bahay segment.

"Ba't naman, kuya Ry?"

"Cellphone mo, may access sya? Sangkatutak na inside jokes na hindi maintindihan ng karamihan? Parang mabuti yata wala na kaming iba dun sa panel?" teased Ryan.

"Grabe sya. Pati ba naman ikaw kasama na sa mga taga-laglag sa akin?"

"Correction: hindi ako ang nanlaglag sa inyo. Kayo ang nanlaglag sa sarili nyo. If it's any consolation, everyone can see you're both happy. Continue what you're doing, bro; effective sya talaga!"