Wherever You Are

The bright sun shines through your window as you wake up. You turn around to see a Sleeping Michael beside you. he looks so cute when he sleeps you thought. He only wears his boxers when he sleeps and you're in one of his shirts and panties. You give him a kiss on the nose and his eyes start to flutter open.

"Morning babe," Michael says while kissing you on the lips. You break away just to say,

"Good morning to you too," you say smiling at your boyfriend of 3 years. You start kissing again and things get heated. It turned into a rough make out session. Michael pulls off your shirt which you're wearing no bra under. He starts licking and nipping at your left breast.

"Michael," you moan which makes him smirk. He kisses all the way down to your thighs.

"You're so beautiful," Michael murmurs into your skin. He pulls down your panties and starts rubbing you.

"Don't stop," you slip out in between moans which makes him slide don and slip his tongue into you. He swirled his tongue all around inside you.

"I'm gonna-" you got cut off by Michael removing his tongue. "You tease!" He smirks at you.

"I want you to cum when I'm in you." He said and pulled off his boxers and placed himself at your entrance. "You ready babe?"

************************************************************************************************************

HALLLOOO babe's hows it a going?

i hope you all like it.... i will be posting a new part EVERY DAY. i know that's crazy right? ha ha well anyways leave me some feedback on what you thing.

&&& if you want one MSG me and let me know who with and some details ;););)