Football Season -Ashton Irwin

This Thanksgiving Ashton and I were going to my hometown. Dallas. He will be so shocked with how my family is this time of the year. We are in the airport now and looking for my mom. She spotted us first and waved her arms in the air. I ran over to her and dropped my bags. I wrapped my arms around her. "I missed you so much, sweetheart," my mom said. I smiled, Ashton finally approached us and gave my mom a hug. "Come on dinner is almost ready and your dad is waiting," we left and headed to my house.

I walked in the room and heard shouting. Football (American). I snuck upon my dad and poked his sides. He turned around and gave me a bear hug. After that I went around to my whole family. I approached my brother, "So do I have to pull out my shotgun?" I shoved my head in his chest, "No. Ashton is fine." He nodded and gave me a hug. I went up to Ashton, "I'm going to go change," he nodded and I ran upstairs to my old closet with my suitcase dragging behind me. I grabbed a pair jeans from my suitcase and my jersey from my closet. I threw my hair up in a ponytail. I ran down and joined my mom, "Need any help?" she nodded and instructed me to move the potatoes and gravy. Then I started on the cranberry sauce.

After about half an hour of getting everything set up dinner was ready. "Boys dinner!!!" my mom shouted. They all came in with Ashton last. "I never thought your family was this crazy with football," Ashton stated. I giggled in response, "Its football season, which means cue the shouting." Ashton and I went to get our food. I grabbed turkey, cranberry sauce, and potatoes with gravy. Ashton got the same thing, we went to the couch to eat. "I wish my family was like yours," I looked at Ashton. "What do you mean?" I asked him, "Because you don't go all fancy for a holiday." I smirked at his response. Wait until tomorrow